How Many People Ride In East Anglia

echo8

not me :(

why the sad face? its about as fun as aids round here...

theres several riders about here, i know of about 20ish i think, some i havent met yet, and theres a handful who barely ride now, but i shall try and get them to join us sometime

there is LOADS of bmxers round here too, lots of which i know/ride with

hey hey, the south east is great for street riding! london has to rule but there is so little natural its a joke, the northeners are lucky to have all the rocks they do because it sets them up nicely for the british championship! :rolleyes: would love to travel up to yorkshire and ride with you northen folk, you kick ass on the rocks!

Hi Tom, now your “on the Team” if your willing to put the miles in you can join up with me any time I am going north for rocks. I plan to spend a much time as possible training on the coast around Porthcawl this year so visit there to if you want. As for are there any riders from (originally) East Anglia – yep, me.

I have heard of some great rocks on the Norfolk coast, I am going there with Monty Sam for a weekend to give them a try, pics and vid when we’ve been.

Ben.

Hi im from Clacton which is just down the road from colchester, Clacton is a good place to ride when its sunny not like the clacton ride on the 6th :P

(I will organise another clacton ride when the weathers good, everyone is welcome) :D

by the way all, there is a clacton ride this saturday 27th, anyone & everyone is welcome.

Edited by powerz

London isn't in East Anglia, but yeah, loadsa rocks round here on the coast, some silly easy ones, and some stupidly hard ones too, nice mix!

Netherking, come and join us riding Norwich/lowestoft, Ipswich isn't really any good for riding anymore i feel, all the really fun spots have gone :(

One of the few trials riders left in the county, But im still here.

dude, theres several...you just don't seem to know them :P

Hi Tom, now your “on the Team” if your willing to put the miles in you can join up with me any time I am going north for rocks. I plan to spend a much time as possible training on the coast around Porthcawl this year so visit there to if you want.

cheers ben that would certainly help my riding, not enough rockage down here. will keep you posted on my involvement with Trialsman in the coming week, cheers again

Hi Tom, now your “on the Team” if your willing to put the miles in you can join up with me any time I am going north for rocks. I plan to spend a much time as possible training on the coast around Porthcawl this year so visit there to if you want.

cheers ben that would certainly help my riding, not enough rockage down here. will keep you posted on my involvement with Trialsman in the coming week, cheers again

yo east anglias mint for rideing southend clacton every weres pretty good

yeah east anglia got tones of riders in southend the other week there was about 20-30 riders out that i never seen before but as for spots id have to say

basildon

laindon got a few decent spots

southend

benfleet (best school to ride)

southend

chalkwell

colchester ive heard is good

clacton

chelmsford

ipswitch

norfolk

tones of places hope this helps

London isn't in East Anglia, but yeah, loadsa rocks round here on the coast, some silly easy ones, and some stupidly hard ones too, nice mix!

Netherking, come and join us riding Norwich/lowestoft, Ipswich isn't really any good for riding anymore i feel, all the really fun spots have gone :(

dude, theres several...you just don't seem to know them :P

Yeah i no, i'm not brilliant so messing about on small 2-3 foot legdes, but i travel to norwich reguarly(going to see biffy clyro tonight), i'll keep my eyes out for other riders, but well up for a ride in norwich when i'm used to the T-rex. Try riding on top of the Mall in the city center, few nice gaps and stuff

should be getting my T-rex back on the road today, if the f**king delivery driver turns up!!!!

Harry

Hi im from Clacton which is just down the road from colchester, Clacton is a good place to ride when its sunny not like the clacton ride on the 6th :P

(I will organise another clacton ride when the weathers good, everyone is welcome) :D

Yeah organize a Ride dude claton isn't far from me :D

Count me in Ash!!!

Don't forget the Braintree riders, theres around 20 of us now, still rising.

Marcus (T-Pro 06)

Charlie J (T-Pro 07)

Aaron S (T-Mag 03)

Aaron W (T-Comp 07)

Ryan D (T-Comp 07)

Ryan P (Saracen 2.six)

Jack M (Used to have black Saracen M.A.D, now ZOO! Pitbull frame)

Lee A (Saracen Team Urban)

Me (T-Vee 07)

Blair (Monty with T-Pro components)

Luke (Saracen 2.zero)

Reece (Saracen 2.zero)

Eric (Brisa)

Jamie (T-Bird 06)

Dan S (?)

Olie N (?)

Oli H (?)

Brad (No bike atm, was planning to get a Saracen Flea)

Jack (Old T-Comp)

Jack (T-Vee 07)

Matt C (Mission Reefer, silver/blue)

Dan E (Mission Reefer, red/black)

There hasn't been a time where every Braintree rider has riden together, perhaps we should organise everyone in Braintree to ride in the summer.

Missed anyone?

And there is some cool spots in Braintree, not great spots that you can spend all day at, but just some spots that are nice to ride.

Edited by thutley

I live in suffolk, aldeburgh is my little town....... we have a few riders down ere but my mate snapped his frame in half, the other bloke doesnt ride much, and im still building my bike (adamant 26" mod) but when i have finished ( which is in about 2 weeks) i can meet u in lowestoft. I know a couple of people who ride down there down on sparrows nest and near the seafront. when i go down there ill organize a ride.

Add me to msn echo8 infurnass@hotmail.com and we will sort something out in about 1 months time.

Count me in Ash!!!

Don't forget the Braintree riders, theres around 20 of us now, still rising.

Marcus (T-Pro 06)

Charlie J (T-Pro 07)

Aaron S (T-Mag 03)

Aaron W (T-Comp 07)

Ryan D (T-Comp 07)

Ryan P (Saracen 2.six)

Jack M (Used to have black Saracen M.A.D, now ZOO! Pitbull frame)

Lee A (Saracen Team Urban)

Me (T-Vee 07)

Blair (Monty with T-Pro components)

Luke (Saracen 2.zero)

Reece (Saracen 2.zero)

Eric (Brisa)

Jamie (T-Bird 06)

Dan S (?)

Olie N (?)

Oli H (?)

Brad (No bike atm, was planning to get a Saracen Flea)

Jack (Old T-Comp)

Jack (T-Vee 07)

Matt C (Mission Reefer, silver/blue)

Dan E (Mission Reefer, red/black)

There hasn't been a time where every Braintree rider has riden together, perhaps we should organise everyone in Braintree to ride in the summer.

Missed anyone?

And there is some cool spots in Braintree, not great spots that you can spend all day at, but just some spots that are nice to ride.

thats alot of riders for one town, are you all just starting out or have you been riding a few years?

the colchester guys are sound as a handful of pounds, they will have to come to chelmsford again soon...... hint hint

• 2 weeks later...