Haha, Look At This Penis!........

CJtrials

Have you all seen what this guy is doing to our forum???? Talk about people messing it up... I'm glad we have new members chat!!!!!

This is what he put in one of the topics on what bike you have...enjoy <_<

i have an emmelle tango with cross rod titanium 2010 forks with external drop mounts, inverted spring loaded bottom bracket for that extra power, a seat tube with suspension , power shaft twin walled crank arms with snizzelbop pedals... carbon fibre spokes built on twin walled gold plated rims with a 650 engagemnent point free hub made by nailfile inc. 8 pot dope smoker 3000s with 350mm rotors. heat sensitive grips to cool down or warm up your hands with built in water sprinklers to cool down the dope smoker 3000s

What is the point????

Please reply with your thoughts and comments in the hope that this invalid will read it and see sense... lol

CJ.. (Y):)

Have you all seen what this guy is doing to our forum???? Talk about people messing it up... I'm glad we have new members chat!!!!!

This is what he put in one of the topics on what bike you have...enjoy <_<

i have an emmelle tango with cross rod titanium 2010 forks with external drop mounts, inverted spring loaded bottom bracket for that extra power, a seat tube with suspension , power shaft twin walled crank arms with snizzelbop pedals... carbon fibre spokes built on twin walled gold plated rims with a 650 engagemnent point free hub made by nailfile inc. 8 pot dope smoker 3000s with 350mm rotors. heat sensitive grips to cool down or warm up your hands with built in water sprinklers to cool down the dope smoker 3000s

What is the point????

Please reply with your thoughts and comments in the hope that this invalid will read it and see sense... lol

CJ.. (Y):)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:blink: Thats just stupid but why make a topic about someone else being pathetic, I'm sure the admins would pick it up sometime or other <_<

Haha, oh well, calm down mr. serious I just wanted to show people how stupid other people can be.

I don't like the way people take things so serious on here...

CJ..

Haha, oh well, calm down mr. serious I just wanted to show people how stupid other people can be.

I don't like the way people take things so serious on here...

CJ..

:huh: No mate, not being serious at all, yes that lad or whatever he is was stupid but i was just saying that other people and admins probably noticed. Anyways he is a bit of a retard :P

:huh: No mate, not being serious at all, yes that lad or whatever he is was stupid but i was just saying that other people and admins probably noticed. Anyways he is a bit of a retard :P

Lol ok mate, I thought that you were being funny with me lol, sorry (Y)

CJ..