New Rear Hub

bowman12

the GT hadley, 30 odd quid, they last about 6months and have 36 ep, which aint bad, ive had 4

avaliable here CRC

btw they lie it has 36ep not 24 as stated

EDIT: my review:

I have had 4 of these hubs for bike trials usage, they last about 6 months and have 36 ep, but they have a tendency to dying s the way it is made is by heating the aluminum then inserting the steel ratchet, so eventually it works loose and will end up with you pedaling, the chain moving, but the cassette not moving the wheel and rotating with the chain instead.another way mine died was by the spring breaking, which was near impossible to find a replacement, i dont advise getting one of these, but if you are skint, just get it and replace it when you can.

Edited by ash-kennard

the GT hadley, 30 odd quid, they last about 6months and have 36 ep, which aint bad, ive had 4

thats what ive just killed!!!

there is someone else who uses it except me!!! WOOOO

i may just have to get another one

saves getting new spokes 2.

thanks dude

thats what ive just killed!!!

there is someone else who uses it except me!!! WOOOO

i may just have to get another one

saves getting new spokes 2.

thanks dude

ive also had an XC and a pro 2 t, and i advise you dont get the GT hub unless you are really skint and you have no choice otherwise , get the pro 2 for sure

dont what ever you do i reapt what ever you do dont get one of the deng hubs uttre crap skips all the time and this week i snapped one of the pawls in doing this i cheaked if the other where all ok but nealy all the spring are f***ed on it dont bother bit expensive and now its going to cost me 30 of my well erned money to get 4 new pawls and springs

look on the for sale/wanted forum you might be able to pick one up off there for cheap. i no your not allowed to post in there but if you could find one that has msn you will be ok or if you have a mate who is a member you could get him to post for you, thats what i do at the minute.