Any Roadies Out There?

Christophe'

Anyone on TF ride road ?

If u do let me know!

30 -60 mile rides welcome.

Chris

Salisbury Area

thought it was worth a go.

i dont but when me and my mate were going to a comp we overtook bout 10 rodies and sprayed them all with the window cleaner stuff :P

Edited by alex!beastytrials

this is a TRIALS FORUM

Then why does it have BMX VIDEOS AND QUESTIONS THREADS?

Answer: Trials riders can ride other things aswell so there is still plenty of BMXers on here and possibly roadies etc.

Reason he asked on here instead of a roadie forum? Not sure, perhaps effort to sign up to one if he hasnt already but also with trials riders he'd have more in common with them and are more likely to be a similair age range- important stuff when your riding 50miles with them. :turned:

Does owning a road bike automatically make me a roadie? Or does that only apply if I start wearing Lycra and going out in all weathers for 459334mile rides. I still ride my road bike with my MTB Giro Xen helmet... :lol: Have to put the peak right up or I can't see when tucked down haha

If I actually lived anywhere near Salisbury I'd be interested. But I don't.

Then why does it have BMX VIDEOS AND QUESTIONS THREADS?

Answer: Trials riders can ride other things aswell so there is still plenty of BMXers on here and possibly roadies etc.

Reason he asked on here instead of a roadie forum? Not sure, perhaps effort to sign up to one if he hasnt already but also with trials riders he'd have more in common with them and are more likely to be a similair age range- important stuff when your riding 50miles with them. :turned:

cheer up grump pot, i was just messing.

cheer up grump pot, i was just messing.

that made me chuckle. Sarcasm is so hard to distinguish ont tinternet. When i read your previous post, i thought, WTF ash is normally cool...So i refrained from calling you a cock, thinking that you were probably just messing ;)

that made me chuckle. Sarcasm is so hard to distinguish ont tinternet. When i read your previous post, i thought, WTF ash is normally cool...So i refrained from calling you a cock, thinking that you were probably just messing ;)

LOL, err thanks i guess haha

EDIT: sorry chris mate, ive actually ruined your topic. Im pretty sure i have read of other members going roadie on here, try searching?

Edited by ash-kennard