Brakes

t-liteboy

hi what kind of brakes do u have on your trials bike i wan to know an whats the power fullist (Y)

well i ride witha Avid Juciy 5 upfront but on the rear i ride a Vbrake normaly but at the mo im riding a maggie and its crap, im a waiting new v adaptors, but if you get a v go for the avid unlimited its so nice cant wait to get it on my bike again!!! i just got a new pair!!!

Johny

I use a vee rear (wont ever buy a maggie again!), ultimate calipers really do beat everything else hands down! Running my own pads, half shimano and half nokon cable, cane creek levers and a salsa carbon booster....best brake ever!

I have an avid bb7 front disk, snafu cable, hope rotor and cane creek lever, best brake ever!

im running double maggy but they are rubbish without tar which gets annoying and mine sliped out on me today, thankfully no problems landed on my feet but scared me abit lol, if i had the money i would run the same vee's as Ali-c because they are supposed to be awsome

I use a vee rear (wont ever buy a maggie again!), ultimate calipers really do beat everything else hands down! Running my own pads, half shimano and half nokon cable, cane creek levers and a salsa carbon booster....best brake ever!

I have an avid bb7 front disk, snafu cable, hope rotor and cane creek lever, best brake ever!

Ali ! finally posted in a convo i can get hold a you lol if you're selling your pads yet, ill take a pair !!

and how much did your rear vee setup set you back ?

Joel ;)

and i run a maggie on the back, sharp grind with koxx blues which are gay ! and a louise 160 disc up front, best disc i've ever felt !!

Edited by JsyJoel93