Validation

t-liteboy

Theres one a month god read the rules youll get validated when u prove u can be a constructive member of the forum. And there is no rule saying u cant add people on msn if theyre selling stuff and do the deal there if they will trust you!

hi there i was wundering how i get validation quick as i need some parts for my bike and i want to get them off here (Y)

Ages if you keep posting like that.

Seriously...all you have to do is type properly, and don't chat shit etc.

And you'll be let loose into the world of the Members.

Theres one a month god read the rules youll get validated when u prove u can be a constructive member of the forum. And there is no rule saying u cant add people on msn if theyre selling stuff and do the deal there if they will trust you!

ok mate ill try my beast :lol:(Y)

ok mate ill try my beast :lol:(Y)

You missed your possible chance of validation...

Topic post should look something like this:

Hey guys, I'm just wondering how long it'll take me to get validated, I try to play an important part in helping out on this forum, and my bike is progressively breaking/needing updating, and I'd like to start buy/selling in the For Sale/Wanted section.

Thanks in advance.

That wouldn't get you validated straight away, but if you kept on posting like that you'll soon enough get validated.

Spell checker: Go to CLICK, download that, and before you post, click the button in the pic (see below) to at least make your posts readable.

spellcheck7vh.jpg

Try to use correct punctuation as much as possible and post as if you were doing an English CASE exam, not like you do on MSN.

That was the calm advice, this is the raw advice:

TYPE NORMALLY, HOW f**kING HARD IS IT?

Edited by Fat Pants

You missed your possible chance of validation...

Topic post should look something like this:

Hey guys, I'm just wondering how long it'll take me to get validated, I try to play an important part in helping out on this forum, and my bike is progressively breaking/needing updating, and I'd like to start buy/selling in the For Sale/Wanted section.

Thanks in advance.

That wouldn't get you validated straight away, but if you kept on posting like that you'll soon enough get validated.

Spell checker: Go to CLICK, download that, and before you post, click the button in the pic (see below) to at least make your posts readable.

spellcheck7vh.jpg

Try to use correct punctuation as much as possible and post as if you were doing an English CASE exam, not like you do on MSN.

That was the calm advice, this is the raw advice:

TYPE NORMALLY, HOW f**kING HARD IS IT?

Ok mate thanks you.

in no dick ed

Well thats just ruined any chance you had of getting validated anytime soon.

In all honesty this topic sorta ruined the chances of that anyway, one thing NOT to do when trying to get validated, is post a topic asking when you will get validated? Just a pointless, not constructive topic which will soon be closed im pretty sure.

Good luck though, get yourself aquainted with Pete Wright as you'll be here for some time

Frooty

Edited by fruitbat