Bmx............i Know I Know, But Just Watch It!

arw_86

sorry i know there is a little wheels thread but as it is millions of pages long, i know for one that i can never be bothered going through all pages to find a decent vid. o and sorry if they have already been posted

(delete me if you wish mods.....after watching the vids :) )

well these two vids are of two street riders cory martinez and steven hamilton

after watching a few vids in the bmx thread i thought they were amazing but these guys seem something else, just thought some of you would enjoy it

first off, my personal favourite, cory martinez yourdailymedia.com - cory martinez

secondly also sweet as...steven hamiltonyourdailymedia.com - steven hamilton

sorry if i annoy anyone but....you cant please everyone :-

feel free to comment

ARW

Edited by arw_86

If (college doesn't allow this web page for some reason) these vids are the ones I'm thinking of, you are a lazy retard, probably the most watched sections on the web as they hav'nt been taken down yet, good re-post but utterly pointless.

Tom

Corey's is the section from Trafaelio - uber repost. Have you seen the little wheels thread? Updated all the time and has had over 41,000 views. (Edit: Rich_87 just posted in there before I posted this - a good indicator of it's popularity and use :))

Hamiltons, not sure where it's from, but I'm sure it's a repost again.

Think next time! In the mean time, anyone liking these videos should definatly check out the little wheels thread, so many good videos.

Corey's is the section from Trafaelio - uber repost. Have you seen the little wheels thread? Updated all the time and has had over 41,000 views. (Edit: Rich_87 just posted in there before I posted this - a good indicator of it's popularity and use :))

Hamiltons, not sure where it's from, but I'm sure it's a repost again.

Think next time! In the mean time, anyone liking these videos should definatly check out the little wheels thread, so many good videos.

Hamilton's section is from the Animal can i eat dvd, old stuff.

Go hit up the little wheels thread, the last 7ish pages have some awesome videos in.

So yeah, check it (Y)

If (college doesn't allow this web page for some reason) these vids are the ones I'm thinking of, you are a lazy retard, probably the most watched sections on the web as they hav'nt been taken down yet, good re-post but utterly pointless.

Tom

"lazy retard"......lazy-yes.....retard-no

ok i apologise for not checking every single memebers signature or profile, every single post on the "little wheels thread" GIVE ME A BREAK!!! a could not be ringed to sit at my comp all night checking to see if someone has posted it before, i only come on here at lunch at work so i get 30 mins, and most of that is eating time (tonight is an exception as i wanted to check this post)

"utterly pointless"...so if you see it as a waste of time then sorry but in my eyes ive had a few good comments on this vid and one lad thanked me for putting it up, so it was worth it to me.

enjoy the vids if you havent seem them before, dont bother posting if you have seen it before and want to moan

sorry for once again not reading all members sigs and profile etc and downloading every single bmx vid in that thread in my half an hour lunch. im going to cut my leg off cos im so upset with myself

ARW

"lazy retard"......lazy-yes.....retard-no

ok i apologise for not checking every single memebers signature or profile, every single post on the "little wheels thread" GIVE ME A BREAK!!! a could not be ringed to sit at my comp all night checking to see if someone has posted it before, i only come on here at lunch at work so i get 30 mins, and most of that is eating time (tonight is an exception as i wanted to check this post)

"utterly pointless"...so if you see it as a waste of time then sorry but in my eyes ive had a few good comments on this vid and one lad thanked me for putting it up, so it was worth it to me.

enjoy the vids if you havent seem them before, dont bother posting if you have seen it before and want to moan

sorry for once again not reading all members sigs and profile etc and downloading every single bmx vid in that thread in my half an hour lunch. im going to cut my leg off cos im so upset with myself

ARW

Yeah maybe I was slightly harsh but if everyone posted new threads like that this forum would a bloody mess. Nice sarcasm, would have been nice if you had typed it better? The little wheels thread has loads of good vids and it may take a few looks to discover them all? Bah, my sarcastic tone obviously came over too strong. Have a nice day at work.

Tom