Around London And Oxford Area, 13th-18th Feb

Backgren

good evening.

There are still a few things I need to take care of before I can announce any specific places or times to ride, however,

I am definately flying to London on the 12th of february, going straight to Oxford from there, stopping there one or two night, then hopefully going to Reading or somewhere around there. These days I still don't have a place to stay for sure,I'm discussing it on MSN at the moment. On friday I'm setting off to back to London(friday is also my 18th birthday :) )On Saturday and Sunday I'll ride around London, and on Monday I'm going back home.

I'll also check this section more often now to see if there are any good rides within distance from where I'm staying. Just thought someone might know, I'm really looking forward to riding with the british lads again B)

peter

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know what the ridings like in oxford? were thinking of riding somewhere new, had oxford and milton keynes in mind.. :unsure:

Oxfords good if you know your way about/have a local with you.

Most of the spots are sorta hidden, so you need to know where to look for the spots. Also a lot of hobo's about, usually asking for sex or money.. which is nice. :ermm:

Milton Keynes is good on a dry day - all marble ledges. Slippy slippy. ;)

If you have someone that knows where to go, then you'll have a good ride. Nice sized ledges and lines etc.

(Y)

MK is pretty wank. Unless your a beginner or a pro, I dont think theres an awful lot that caters for the majority of peoples standard. However most of the riding is easy to find from the bus / train station and if you havent been before you will most likely enjoy it for about 4-5 hours :P