The Smallest People In The World

Keniii...

Hehe i saw that too. ^_^

I kept flicking between it and the program about a boy who could see without eyes (very impressive by the way). He makes this clicking sound with his mouth and then he could pick up the echos off objects around him. It's similar to how bats 'see'.

I kept flicking between it and the program about a boy who could see without eyes (very impressive by the way). He makes this clicking sound with his mouth and then he could pick up the echos off objects around him. It's similar to how bats 'see'.

There's definitely a video about that in the best of the internet thread somewhere, a few months old. No idea how to search for it though. But yeah, it's very cool :)

Hehe i saw that too. ^_^

a friend told me about that, he could do it very accurate and shit, and could skate aswell

pretty amazing indeed

MiniMe off austin powers (don't know his real name) he must have the same thing....

I think he's just a plain dwarf (that's probably not politically correct), with a big head and disproportionate build. But these people are much smaller still - Smaller than new born babies but they're in proportion.

• 2 weeks later...