Your Life!

RR_Trials

spoiler...

click was good until he woke up and it was all made to be a dream so he could have another entire life.

why do that? it's stupid, should of left it at the heartbreakingly depressive ending so we all might actually learn something, rather than just having a second chance.

bad film.

plus i bet if his wife wasn't extremely hot and his kids were amazingly perfect you wouldn't be as gutted when he lost them.

Well, I had a quick straw poll around the office, and the general consensus of those who had seen the film reckoned it was an average Adam Sandler comedy, nothing more. Certainly nothing as affecting as is being made out.

If this has touched you, you may want to check out American Beauty.

At the end of the day, if you found meaning for you in it then good for you. Enjoy it, learn from it, treat it as your personal reaction.

in my opinion i found it anything but funny.

Yeah, but what do you expect from an Adam Sandler film?

Yeah, but what do you expect from an Adam Sandler film?

:lol: Bitchy (Y)

I thought it was funny up until everything started going wrong for him. My grandad had just been admitted to hospital to have his voicebox and foodpipe removed due to cancer and he wasn't doing well at the time so i think it struck a nerve when i watched it. I definately realised just how much more i should appreciate my family and make certain to spend more time with them than i do.

"Requiem for a Dream" any one who has ever considered or has taken part in substance abuse should be forced down and made to watch it. Without doubt the most powerful film I have ever seen.

There is a thread in SM about drug abuse and you've almost just quoted what I and someone else said in it.

Revolver. Makes me think about how much more there is in the world than whats in your own head. But I'm psychotic so I would.

Rich

Just finished watching Click.

Really liked it. Was disappointed with the 'it was all a dream' thing, but then when it actually gets to the ending, I liked it again.

Don't want to explain it in great detail, as it'd spoil it for the people that haven't seen it, but i'm sure the people that have seen it know what I mean.