Zoo Python

Synergy

post-5472-1170947044_thumb.jpghere she is , was running echo lites but they flex to much so put these on it. just gona fine tune it when i go out for a ride. also going to invest in some new colourufl rims not sure what though or when lol.

Edited by Synergy

i dnt see why he is sponsored no offence thurston but duffus is better than you and he can also walk at the moment :P (thurston broke hisleg) and everytime i see him he says he is getting a new bike but it never happens, to be honest i dnt see him carrying on riding.

i get mixed up with all you little punks :P

Sooo.. thurston has the koxx yeh?

You're probably thinking of me there. Thurston never rode Aberdeen or anything on the levelboss he had, if your thinking of someone on an xtp then thats me :) Although I'm now riding an echo.

Bike looks nice Mike, shame I can't come out n ride with you tonight, brake freeze is not kool :(

i dnt see why he is sponsored no offence thurston but duffus is better than you and he can also walk at the moment :P (thurston broke hisleg) and everytime i see him he says he is getting a new bike but it never happens, to be honest i dnt see him carrying on riding.

Incase you hadnt noticed, duffus has and always will be better than me

Also hes worthy of a much better sponser than trialfutur, no offence to any trialfutur boys

Always gettin a new bike, i said i was getting one for like a week then my shed got robbed that has left me with no money because i had to give my mate money for his stolen stuff

As you've said i have a broken leg so is a bit hard to do trials, also i have no money so its impossible

Incase you hadnt noticed, duffus has and always will be better than me

Also hes worthy of a much better sponser than trialfutur, no offence to any trialfutur boys

Always gettin a new bike, i said i was getting one for like a week then my shed got robbed that has left me with no money because i had to give my mate money for his stolen stuff

As you've said i have a broken leg so is a bit hard to do trials, also i have no money so its impossible

what do you actually get when your "sponsored" by them it seems to me like you get to advertise for them and thats it!

Edited by Gavyn L

not at all, my riding is utter pish since i started arsing abt with frames, theres things i could do 6 months ago i cant do now... i take it you are sponsored by Trialfutur also?

Nah, I'm not sponsered by anyone, it was just when you said, "it seems these days every man and his dog can get sponsored", I thought that you meant that like I'm shit or whatever, which you say you didnt so I appologise for the mis-understanding :)