Stock To Mod Hopefully Will Have £1300 To Spend

trialsr lee

hi,

I am going from stock to mod and will have £1300 to spend what frames do you recommend. I ant that bad of a rider the only thing is the only 20" bikes i have ridden are Saracen 2 zero and one t-vee.

please don't recommend a bike because you have seen it and really like it but you haven't ride it. (Please only post about bikes you have ridden and know about.)

Thanks lee

Edited by trialsr lee

ive ridden one of the zhis, but i cant remember which, meh, they are similar anyways.

the zhi rode really nicely, very flicky, maybe too short? depends on what you like

the zip was also a nice ride but was very heavy, but this could be an advantage as it will probably never die, ever

ive ridden one of the zhis, but i cant remember which, meh, they are similar anyways.

the zhi rode really nicely, very flicky, maybe too short? depends on what you like

the zip was also a nice ride but was very heavy, but this could be an advantage as it will probably never die, ever

cheers

Can you name any other frames with a bashplate (i would rarther have one.)

why do most frames not have a bash?

-£1300 to spend what frames do you recommend?

Edited by trialsr lee

if you have enough, get this: linky

Don't get that.

If I was you I'd get an echo lite, gu typhoon or an xtp if you ride lots of natty. Echo teams don't ride very nice IMO and feel pretty heavy (last years model, not sure about this years). I think that my lite rides a lot nice than the team, but, if you want an extremely nice riding bike, go for the xtp, although, thats only if you do more natty than street. Mine cracked after neary a year of riding it on mostly street and had taken a fair beating which I think is pretty good for a comp frame!

gu typoon they are just the sex :blink:

....whatever floats your boat.... ;)

I'd say get a monsterboy with rear magura cos I really like the look of them. The zona zip is an AWESOME bike to ride, no joke. Its just a bit on the heavy side and it wont snap on you either. I had one for 1 and a half years before I swapped it cos I wanted to lol.

orite mate i would go for the adamant a3 they have got a bash plate

i havent got one myself but ive had a go on one they are very nice to ride. it had zoo bars and zoo stem and gu forks

i wouldnt mind one off those myself they also look very nice

Toby (Y)

I have an A3 and it rides like a dream as far as im concerened. I have the short version and its nice and flicky. Its realy just a question of what components you build it up with. Mines are mostly try all and hope bits so i feel its a very nice spek and a good quality. But its up to you dude what bits you put on it, but with £1300 you should be able to build up a very nice bike. A3 fot the win though!!!

hi,

I am going from stock to mod and will have £1300 to spend what frames do you recommend. I ant that bad of a rider the only thing is the only 20" bikes i have ridden are Saracen 2 zero and one t-vee.

please don't recommend a bike because you have seen it and really like it but you haven't ride it. (Please only post about bikes you have ridden and know about.)

Thanks lee

stay with stock! :P(Y)