"ere Mate Do A Backflip"

mettam1988

anybody else get such requests when riding, shortly followed by abuse and being called gay when you say no (for a start im on a trials bike not a bmx, let alone the fact i cant back flip and there are no jumps anywhere near to do one off). maybe it only happens in plymouth......... im sure the average IQ here is way below whats considered normal even for chav areas.

Tell them to do one, on foot. Or just learn a small amount of a foreign language and this should confuse them enough, either that or get you slained because of race hate

hahaha i might try speaking french to them next time. generally i try to avoid being offensive as they tend to walk around in groups looking for an excuse to have a fight and thats never a great idea when you have a couple of hundred quids worth of bike to lose if they win (which they usually do as i am the worst fighter ever).

anybody else get such requests when riding, shortly followed by abuse and being called gay when you say no (for a start im on a trials bike not a bmx, let alone the fact i cant back flip and there are no jumps anywhere near to do one off). maybe it only happens in plymouth......... im sure the average IQ here is way below whats considered normal even for chav areas.

I would just say to them i can but im a bit tierd today and i dont wont to hert my self.

I get the same from chavs in Doncaster all i say is if you can get me up on top of a big shop roof and i will do a drop flip or i give them some bull about beign able to do triple backflip 360's lol. If they ask me to proove it i tell them to watch t.v and they will eventually see me lol some say no but others go and never bother me again. Best thing to do is just tell them you can do something stupidly big and that you need not proove it to some chav.

Adam.

phil, you massive gay joining trials forum. :P Validate this man! Now!

I want to learn flips just proove them wrong...

yeah i think we need to go practice some into water some time over the summer, get the bmxes out again. get them so down that we can do them down flights of stairs lol (that would be so cool if someone actuaaly did that....)

maybe it only happens in plymouth......... im sure the average IQ here is way below whats considered normal even for chav areas.

it is usually plymouth where i get this kind of stuff.

a crew tryed starting on me and my mate when we were riding in plymouth today. they were pushin me around, but luckily, i was wearing my motoX gloves with a carbon fibre knuckle protector because i coulnt find my trials gloves this morning!!! :P

gave one of them a dead arm and one of them a dead leg, the other 2 ran off!!!

i never thought id be so happy to lose my trials gloves!!!