Gez Evans

Fishy

Here's a video I threw together earlier of Gez riding his Duel.

Song: The Klaxons - Atlantis to Interzone.

It's my first ever video edit, so nice comments please.

Thanks for watching.

(Sorry to all you youtube haters... I will try and upload to something tomorrow.)

Wtf, lol. He might not be mint at street, but in comps he'd shit on you.

Although this video does not show his full ability well.

Usually I wouldn't bother arguing over a point which can't be proven, but from what has been shown, he wouldn't shit on me at all. We can only base our opinions on what you show us, which wasn't anything special.

pluggo you are a true god of trials i thought that was an awesome vid and you throw in your own unique style fair enough lads pluggo don't do the biggest things when he rides but he rides for fun and that is what i think that the vid showed, the fun of ridin with you mates and muckin about and plug gets that frame because his brother works hard with myself and onza on the R&D side and when it normally comes to testing thats done by me and Rob Poyser.Robs the basher lol, most importantly all you lot are missing the true legendary part to this vid being that the mighty pluggo spoke!!!!!!!!!!! what a beast !!!!! yeh pluggo......