Death And Mourning.

1a2bcio8

What the f**k, why did you post then?

:lol: :lol: Why oh why that made me laugh so much i don't know

cant believe the bad replies my little post got

little? lol your post was spread across 3 a4 pages :P

I kinda agree with what dave said on the other page. If you felt sad everytime you got paid, would you want to turn the sadness off? I think so!! I know alot of people see mourning as a mandatory thing to do (as said before) and if you don't you'r heartlous, callous etc. Going off topic a bit, but surely if you don't feel anything, you should never put a show on just to make people happy.

Have seen some good issues raised here. But I've never experianced long term mourning. My nan died a while ago and that was the biggest thing for me, I had got over it after the funeral, but I never thought to myself, "if i could press the button to make it stop, i would"

What the f**k does the colour of someone's skin have to do with their ability to mourn or feel guilt?

What the f**k does the colour of someone's skin have to do with whether or not you like them or not?

f**k off.

Seriously, what on earth made you think comments like that are even vaguely acceptable? There's one emotion that any Penfield machine should never be able to remove and that's the shame that you should be feeling right now.

Just because people hold an opinion doesn't make it correctI'm well aware that people hold these opinions, yet it continues to shock me that they consider it appropriate to voice them so casually.

That I accept they exist doesn't mean I have to accept that they shall always exist and let them pass without comment.

Hypocrite?

Edited by trials rules