What To Do With Bike Thieves

Lawnmowerman

Just been woken up my by sister telling me that someone's broken into the garage downstairs, stolen 3 of my parent's bikes and tried to come in to the house, with my sis and her boyf sleeping in the back room.

He's a bouncer so I think they shit it and ran but knocked stuff when they were leaving and woke them up.

Gotta find photos of the bikes now for the coppers to have a gander at.

Question is. I don't own a bike, or should the insurance think I did? :shifty:

Just been woken up my by sister telling me that someone's broken into the garage downstairs, stolen 3 of my parent's bikes and tried to come in to the house, with my sis and her boyf sleeping in the back room.

He's a bouncer so I think they shit it and ran but knocked stuff when they were leaving and woke them up.

I would? Something uberly expensive, if your gonna claim of your house insurance, do it in style.

of course you should.

and it had uber expensive part, just get LBS to make up a spec list with prices to replace.

when my ashton + handsomedog got nicked outta the garage AVC sorted me out with a nice quote for cost of replacment and pretty soon £2g was waiting for me to spend on a new bike.(ended up paying for a lampost and new van though....)

thats shite. We had much more fun....

Bike gets robbed and dissapears for 2 months. Then one night i get a call off my mate who said he saw the bike being ridden past by a scallie, so he went ape shit and ended up beating the scallie pretty bad, tore the lads clothes off him and threw them on a shops roof and took the bike and rode home.

In his pissed state, he resilised it was the wrong bike!!!

My other mate, was also pissed and went for a ride on it, after it was back at the house, and got jumped and had the bike robbed and got battered!!!!!!

Then after the phone call with me, we realised it WAS the right bike!!

Next few days went along as normal, then my car got surrounded by 6 lads who put bikes down around so i couldn't drive off, so we had some shit go down and ended up agreeing for a settling scrap, walking over to a cage where five a side footy is played for a scrap with the gimps when he picks up a brick on the sly, so that was jibbed right off and we f**ked off. Shortly after i split up with my bird and haven't been back in the area at all as i have no reason to, but my mate lives there and ended up meeting up and banging the lads another time.

Meanwhile, the bike was sold to someone who found out it was stolen, so gave it back to another guy i know, who in turn gave it to me, then i took it to our pal it was taken from in the first place!!!

Right Bongo?! Your mate was pissed, saw your bike, battered the pykey, got your bike back, realised it wasnt your bike so another mate was pissed, took your bike out and got it stolen an he got beaten up, then it was sold to another guy by the second thieving pykey, he knew it was stolen so he gave it to a different mate of yours who then gave it back to you?

After getting my head round that, I'd say you were quite lucky.