Dvd Burning/authoring

Brian Bleech

I am gonna be buying a DVD burner in a couple of months or so, as my cd writer is dead and I may as well upgrade while I am at it.

I am mainly gonna be using it for (as well as backup) burning bmx vids/tv(24)/films so I can watch them on the tv downstairs, so whats the best program for this? Nero?

I also want to burn all the riding vids I have done onto a dvd, already started exporting more recent as m2v and wav files. For this I want something a bit fancier with the ability to have a picture in the background and menu's and a decent font. What are good programs?

Also will there be a problem in burning the newer m2v/wav files and the older mpg on the same dvd?

just any info would be useful :)

Have a look at this.

I have DVD-lab pro 1 and 2.

Anything you have seen on a professionel dvd can be done using thease programs.

And, if you use the tutorials on the same webpage it realy isnt hard to get going fast.

http://www.mediachance.com/dvdlab/dvdlabpro.html

Its considered to be one of the best authoring programs available, amoungst the video geeks.

Chris

Edited by VillageDave

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded dvdfab of the internet, get a free trial but its not too expensive to buy. Sure you can unlock it some other way :shifty: . It lets you create menus, chapters etc. Seems to convert the files quicker than nero aswell. Just search on google for it.