Damon 07 Gu Mess About

Damon W

Downloading, will reply when done.

Stefan P.

Woooops forgot to edit.

Edit: That was a great video, really looks like that bike suits you, now hurry up and make another full video :P.

Cheers,

Stefan P.

Edited by Pekr!

built up new bike, rides amazing :)(Y) made a lil video so you can all see me new bike, bitta fun ^_^(Y)

thanks to Burton for uploading, name is "Damon 07 GU mess about"

Damon 07 GU mess about

enjoy...

VIDEO 6 STARTS NOW :shifty:

nice and big as always

whats the difference between the old and new gu?

I mean about your personnal feeling

drop gap side hook

drop gap side hook

drop gap side hook

drop gap side hook

etc

can you make somthing new?

relax, take it eeeeeeeasy////

:)

Sidehop, gap, sidehop to back wheel, gap, gap to front and over, bunnyhop to front 90 pivot, bunny hop hook?, bunny hop to front to back manual, bunny hop to front to back manual, sidehop, sidehop rolling(no brakes), hook, drop outs/bike.

Not REEEEEEALLLLLLLLLLYYYYYY what you said is it? if you think about it, it's alot more than what you said.

Do you not really think about how hard that is to do? for how long he has ridden and everything, what would you do, damons a legend.

Mat

Sidehop, gap, sidehop to back wheel, gap, gap to front and over, bunnyhop to front 90 pivot, bunny hop hook?, bunny hop to front to back manual, bunny hop to front to back manual, sidehop, sidehop rolling(no brakes), hook, drop outs/bike.

Not REEEEEEALLLLLLLLLLYYYYYY what you said is it? if you think about it, it's alot more than what you said.

Do you not really think about how hard that is to do? for how long he has ridden and everything, what would you do, damons a legend.

Mat

(Y)

Completely Correct.

Dan............

nice and big as always

whats the difference between the old and new gu?

I mean about your personnal feeling

I feel more comfortable on this new one :)(Y) rides so much nicer

kinell thats a fit bike lol you look nice not sure if you gap that or old one betetr

can gap this one just as good flat, did one yesterday that i always struggle with, not saying i dent struggle with it, just sayin i can match the flat gaps i did on 06 (not in this vid)

i feel astho it drop gaps better too :-(Y)

u got new brakes on fat boy?

not yet chubby, all in good time, and if i can be arsed :P

NEARLY right :P

sidehop, gap, sidehop 2 backwheel 2 gap, gap 2 front over, tap 2 front pivot 90, tap, up 2 front back swap manuel, up 2 front back swap manuel, sidehop (overshot so weight went wrong way), sidehop, bunnyhop hook :P