First Video

El Cristoff

its good for 2days riding, but what honestly possessed you to think that 4.40 is a reasonable amount of time for kickhops, learn some more moves and release another in a month or so to show us your progression and to show us your cool new moves

Hmm watched about a minute and thats enough, no point making a video like this, like ash said , make a good one in a month or so ;)

"You have to be cruel to be kind"

its good for 2days riding, but what honestly possessed you to think that 4.40 is a reasonable amount of time for kickhops, learn some more moves and release another in a month or so to show us your progression and to show us your cool new moves

Yer man cheers, i'll keep that in mind (Y)

Well your riding it Ok for 2 days, but keep this in mind I wouldn't make another vid with that sort of music edited to it, It does'nt suit your riding what so ever. Was a bit long, should have kept it at 2 Minutes or so, Make another video in a couple of months or so, I'd personally like to see how much you've improved :)

Cheers,

Sam.

Quite liked the video, just try and get a tripod or something, so you don't cut yourself out the shot. ;)

Or a handsome camera man.

Its pretty swish for only 2 days of riding, nice video.

Perhaps for the future you can make a shorter video, edit it/fit it better with the music, and buy yourself a helmet.

But other than that keep with the trials mate.

Why not make a video at this stage?

It can show him/us how much he's improved over time.

Quite liked the video, just try and get a tripod or something, so you don't cut yourself out the shot. ;)

I agree , although some clips you have put in the video are unnecessary. But hey! Nice one for trying.

Thanks for all your comments, i just need to learn more. Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers,

Chris

Yeah, good effort on making a video, but like everyone else said, maybe keep it a bit shorter.

You might find it slightly easier to learn new stuff if perhaps your back tyre wasnt quite so soft as it looked like it was rimming alot? It would also make it easier to lunge further too, and just build up on what you've already got, which is quite a lot from 2 days riding by the way!

nice one

sam