Chalkwall Ride Few Clips Chucked Together

Balman

Chalkwall sea front there's not much big to ride but we still had a fair few laugh's and i got a few clips so made a small video out of them it's nuffin special at all edited in half hour to a hour so not the best but try to enjoy, comments well come :)

LINKY

fire away (Y)

cheers Jack :)

JOEeeeeee!!! Well good vid! Looks funnnnn! - Dunno if its better than Holbeach though :lol:

Thought i saw Wally in there fo a sec..haha!

Nice videooo!

Love you x

Ha what a bummer.

By the looks of it joe you had a bunch of guys following you round that day, im sure you could have taken your pick ;)

perhaps the footage was intentionally mainly of you? or were you just the only one doing anything?

Ha what a bummer.

By the looks of it joe you had a bunch of guys following you round that day, im sure you could have taken your pick ;)

perhaps the footage was intentionally mainly of you? or were you just the only one doing anything?

BUMMER?! - Joe would so pick me!

In a good way or bad way lol

, i was riding poop anyways..i had hit my head an hour or so before :P i was semi concussed :P

I saw that. I just stood there and watched your head just disappear into the corner on the concrete slope. But still if you wore your helmet it would have broken and you would have had to buy a new one. So you saved money.

nice video jacky boi certainly the best one you have made- best music as well remember i used that tune for the video i made of me gav and flower great tune man will ride with you soon, once i fix bike and buy new parts :P