Oh No!

SIDEBURN

Make damn sure that when you photograph this rig complete, you photograph it in white daylight (NOT SUNLIGHT). white daylight will enhance the quality of the finish better than sunlight (if your using a 3megapixel plus digi camera). oh and post a pic of both rigs in the same shot. white daylight is when the sky is kinda white coloured and not blue.

det blev ju snyggt din bög

Haha e du lessen bara för att ja inte pratar med dig? Naaawwwhhh :rolleyes:

Well you certainly seem to have captured this pic in good lighting conditions, but why is this picture so pixcellated? this pic doesnt do your rig any justice at all. Sort this out.

Because photobucket shrinks it, Give me your Email and i will send you the original size..

// Patrik

Haha e du lessen bara för att ja inte pratar med dig? Naaawwwhhh :rolleyes:

Because photobucket shrinks it, Give me your Email and i will send you the original size..

// Patrik

You can set the image size to 1024 by 768 on photobucket, Which is a pretty decent size, and then if you re-size it to exactly that with photoshop or similar, then it should look great (Y) . I've never had problems with it that way anyway.

Bike looks sweet BB doesnt look that low, like +0 to 5mm?

... and where's your small seat? :)

Looks good, but it needs the miniseat!

Sorry :P but it cant be fitted when the seattube is so cut down, The booster is in the way..

You will just have to live with it ;)

BB looks like it is resting on floor:P looking proper sexy in the standard colour blue..also looks nice now it has been polished down!

BB is +-0,Thanks (:

You can set the image size to 1024 by 768 on photobucket, Which is a pretty decent size, and then if you re-size it to exactly that with photoshop or similar, then it should look great (Y) . I've never had problems with it that way anyway.

Bike looks sweet BB doesnt look that low, like +0 to 5mm?

ahh okey (: will use that next time... As said above the BB rise is 0...

so i dont think you're lying can you take a picture of the painted one please to prove its not as naked as the bike i see before me?

Ofcourse! The guy who sold me the brake sent me wrong, but i have found another one, so next week i will update with new frontbrake and rear booster..

Thanks for all the comments!

Cheers...

// Patrik

I think that looks really nice. But why do you need two?

Get a rear disc on it :)

Thanks (: Well i have figured out that im to short for a longer wheelbase, and i was tired of the painted frame so i bought this one cheap (:

Its a bit streety but i like it, i would have bought a rear disk if my HS33 didnt work so good (:

Cheers!

// Patrik

you are not to short for a good frame, that geometry is shit and you know it!

And what do you know abot that? I can barely pull upp my pals 1065 levelboss..

And why dont you just go die and get a life Oskar?

I blocked you so i dont have to talk to you anymore..

so please.. Disappear...

becouse this is an open forum and i have the right to write my opinion :lol:

You have the right to write because none of the mods know you..

I dont want your opinion.. and i dont give a flying f**k about what you think of my bikes.. It got personal along time ago.