What Are The Best Pads For Trials?

moto_psycho

As the title states :P

I have searched the forum, found a lot of people saying some are good some are shit, but if everyone that replies could state their favourite and why it would be a great help!

ATM im on the standard magura black, I've tried tar, hate it, ground rim, its ok, but I like the feel of a brake that slips when I want it to, just not as much as the nasty black pads!

Thanks guys!

best of checking through the previous pad reviews theres loads but heres lil review for every pad i have used

maggy black- shit through them away

maggy red- ok with a dap of tar in the dry on smooth rim

heatsink red- good with either a grind or tar

heatsink blue- great pad on dead grind and fresh not so good in the wet though

coust pads- great pad did a few good things when i was runnin these work better than the heatsinks in the wet

joypads cnc backings- best pad i have ran so far works really well in wet and dry, did a bar height backwheel in rain and it held and squeaked go for these

Look Here

Pad reviews

thanks very much for that dude, didnt think about goin through the big boys forum!

best of checking through the previous pad reviews theres loads but heres lil review for every pad i have used

maggy black- shit through them away

maggy red- ok with a dap of tar in the dry on smooth rim

heatsink red- good with either a grind or tar

heatsink blue- great pad on dead grind and fresh not so good in the wet though

coust pads- great pad did a few good things when i was runnin these work better than the heatsinks in the wet

joypads cnc backings- best pad i have ran so far works really well in wet and dry, did a bar height backwheel in rain and it held and squeaked go for these

thats brilliant, just what i was looking for!

Edited by moto_psycho

i have koxx reds when i bought them they were the best pads in my opinion all though my monty pads had a bit more bite they were awfull in the wet were as the koxxs pads seemed ok in the wet but now i have had theem a few month they just dont bite to good even if i clean the pads and rim etc. so id look elsewere possibly koxx yellows as a mate has these and they seem good

hope i've helped. :)