Brentwood Comp?!

TheChai

whos there? me and antonio shoudl be down! along with spode and a couple of others i reckon! first comp in ages! goin to be ambitious and ride the yellow.. we will see how it goes lol

good luck to all! and hopefully see u there!!

well excited!

just got home from the 2nd round of ebtc.

was a good day with the weather holding out for us, just an artic wind to deal with.lol

A lot of time and effort had gone into setting the trial out the day before so a big thankyou to everyone who helped. From what people said to me it was well enjoyed with a nice mix of natural and man made.

a big well done to everyone that competed, especially andy and antonio for whome it was their first comp in a long while.

comments from anyone that went very welcome (Y)

good comp!!! really really enjoyed it! absolutley shattered though! cant wal like! had to fall into bed.. i am glad my laptop is by my side lol

very good competition sectiosn were challenging.. although not so much for some lol

we got a little running story of how everyones day went have we... ^_^

thankgod it stayed dry...got my first tropheeeee and hopefully on the way to getting some more. Day went well, lots of cleans, fived the easiest section right at the start :S and had lots of fun...great to see all the new riders!!

btw me and ad101 (adski) were responsible for sections: 2, 6 and 7. Starting at 9.30 on saturday till 6 with me ending up being late for work >_< but as long as everyone liked them, thats all that matters. (Y)

Steve xxx

we got a little running story of how everyones day went have we... ^_^

thankgod it stayed dry...got my first tropheeeee and hopefully on the way to getting some more. Day went well, lots of cleans, fived the easiest section right at the start :S and had lots of fun...great to see all the new riders!!

btw me and ad101 (adski) were responsible for sections: 2, 6 and 7. Starting at 9.30 on saturday till 6 with me ending up being late for work >_< but as long as everyone liked them, thats all that matters. (Y)

Steve xxx

legend! top man steve those were the best section i thought, well done on the trophy im sure there is more to come

good work chaps xxxxxxxxxxx

aye...they were still the best but they were waay better than that at first! When Stuart got there in the morning though, a night of rain had made some of it a wee bit dodgy so he did alot of work modifying most of the sections!

good stuff though- i still make so many stupid mistakes. Butterflies...

can't believe i'm gonna miss hook woods! noo!

adam

aye...they were still the best but they were waay better than that at first! When Stuart got there in the morning though, a night of rain had made some of it a wee bit dodgy so he did alot of work modifying most of the sections!

good stuff though- i still make so many stupid mistakes. Butterflies...

can't believe i'm gonna miss hook woods! noo!

adam

are you talking about next months club trial or the british round in september?? cheers-Hugh

i wont be doing another competition till i compelte my alevels. this one has taken far too mcuh out of me i been sleeping literally for the whole day.. break lunch at shcool.. just to stay awake in lessons.. now i need to stay up all night to catch up on the test papers i missed out! grrr! not worht it! not happening again till after may!!!

Ok here goes cos I don't suppose everyone wants to sign-up.

Elite

Andrei Burton

Scott Wilson

Tom Rankin

James Sheridan

Antonio Claret

Andrew Chai

James Porter

Expert

Steve Rogers

Stuart Matthews

Darren King

Daniel Wheeler

Adam Storey

Matthew Bird

Ben O'connor

Andrew Miller

Intermediate

Ryan Crisp

Mark Hurrel

Darren Smith

Dan More

Darren Ring

Jack Balman

Rob Larkins

Richard Tickner

Ben Henderson

Thomas Cooper

Glenroy Martin

Byron Simpson

Adam Boxall

Patrick Smith

Matthew Mitchell

Novice A

Nick Bird

Alex Norman

Spencer Stevens

Charles Fried

Alastair Smith

Nathan Lavallin

Paul O'connor

Max Jones

Sam O'connor

Henry Comer

Billy Simpson

Novice B (younger ones)

Tom Mitchell

Elliot Tickner

Charlie Murphy

If you want full results I think you gotta sign up to the EBTC forum as it wont let me post them on here.

Matt