How Good Are Try-all Sticky Tyres

i might be thinking of getting the try-all sticky tyres. i will definatly buy the back one(depending on what you say) but i cant see the point in a front one. i know they have thick sidewalls which is why i will probably get one for the back. but i dont fancy spending £50 on a pair of tyres. especially when i can get a try all sticky REAR and a maxxis creepy crawler for just over £30

i would like to know:

how long they last?

Do you think they are worth £50 a pair?

also what tyres do you ride with?

and how good do you find them?

what are your favorite tyres youve ever ridden?

obviously these questions are for people who ride or have ridden a 20" mod

thank you for your comments. they will really help me decide on what to buy

Edited by braintreetrials

i might be thinking of getting the try-all sticky tyres. i will definatly buy the back one(depending on what you say) but i cant see the point in a front one. i know they have thick sidewalls which is why i will probably get one for the back. but i dont fancy spending £50 on a pair of tyres. especially when i can get a try all stick REAR and a maxxis creepy crawler for just over £30

i would like to know:

how long they last?

Do you think they are worth £50 a pair?

also what tyres do you ride with?

and how good do you find them?

what are your favorite tyres youve ever ridden?

obviously these questions are for people who ride or have ridden a 20" mod

thank you for your comments. they will really help me decide on what to buy

Reece, have you even got a bike?

Reece, have you even got a bike?

charlie that is the most perfetic comment i have heard.

you know im getting a new bike and i want to know wether these tyres are any good. so please dont make stupid comments on this topic. i am looking for real answers to my questions rather than (Reece, have you even got a bike?)

i think your comment is rather childish charlie. you know i had a bike and you know im getting a new one so please dont waste my time

Try all tyres are really grippy but dont last verylong due to the soft compound.

thank you. you see i wasnt sure how long they lasted but now i do. i might buy one when i get into competition trials.(which i hope to soon) thanks for comment.

ive had mine for about 5 months and they are awesome , there grippier when theyre slightly worn down than when theyre mint, really good tyres, ill have to get6 a new pair soon but theyre definately worth the money.

matt

p.s, good comment to charlie, you tell him, tell him good and hard...

I use a try-all on the back of my stock and it grips LUSH!

well atleast its grippy. thats some of my questions answered

anybody got anymore comments for me please? all are appreciated

ive had mine for about 5 months and they are awesome , there grippier when theyre slightly worn down than when theyre mint, really good tyres, ill have to get6 a new pair soon but theyre definately worth the money.

matt

and i know him so he will get the meaning lol.

well if they last 5 months then they are definatly worth buying. i thought they would only last a couple of months.

thanks for feedback

anymore feedback for me people. i know all i need to know now but the more the merrier

I would go for the Monty eagle claw tyres really grippy, last longer, cheaper, there are 3 reasons! lol

monty tyres link!

and they are honestly really good, i would use them over tryall!

cheers tyler.

thanks tyler. these tyres do look quite good and sound as though they would make a nice ride. i will just watch this topic for the next day or so for anymore comments then i decide on what to get when my creepy crawlers wear out

I have a pair of try-alls and they are great for natural but don't last on street, I'm assuming you ride natural though... but I'm going to get rid of mine so...

i ride street mostly. you may be able to tell seeing as i live in braintree. the only rocks weve got are outside freeport which have been put there for show :lol:

They do wear down pretty quick depending obviously on how much you ride. :-

I keep a brand new pair for comps and a worn pair for practising on Robs bike. It is a bit of a chore swapping them over but you always have fresh rubber for the comps. (Y)

They will last longer if you ride natty than if you are buzzing around the streets skidding and stuff. ;)

Get some bought. TrialsMan or NSE will have em in. You will not be disappointed at all.

charlie that is the most perfetic comment i have heard.

you know im getting a new bike and i want to know wether these tyres are any good. so please dont make stupid comments on this topic. i am looking for real answers to my questions rather than (Reece, have you even got a bike?)

i think your comment is rather childish charlie. you know i had a bike and you know im getting a new one so please dont waste my time

thank you. you see i wasnt sure how long they lasted but now i do. i might buy one when i get into competition trials.(which i hope to soon) thanks for comment.

I was only wondering if you have a bike yet. why is it pathetic? or childish?

WTF! I asked if he had a bike yet? I really confused.

Sticky Fingers do me.

Edited by charlie >est<

they stick good and hold well on walls never got a puncture with them either (touch wood) but theyve worn down really quickly in about 3 months? i do only ride street though... if youve got the dollar go for it! if your parents are paying just get some good olde crawlers.... get em for like 15-25quid a set... round here

maxxis creepy crawlers all the way, very cheap and very gooooood. (Y)

Creepy Crawlers last me about 4 months. riding on average 12 hours a week every week.

as for the echo tyres, i have one at the moment on the rear and to be honest i dont like it atall,

1. The echo hasn't lasted any longer than the maxxis CC. (N)

2. noticable less grip with the echo. (N)

3. sidewalls are to stiff for me unless i run it with very low psi. (N)

cheers powerz

i saw the echo's and thought they look like they will be good, but now you have rode them and you dont think they are very good then i think i will stick with the maxxis cc. seeing as you are such a good rider i trust you are correct (Y)

i am the one at clacton who asked if you were sponsored by the way :lol:

i still cant see how your not sponsored :lol:(Y)