Biggest Gap

Class Clown

hey i did a 9ft across a road in a coldersack many people are in doubt about this lol i can understand but as soon as my broken hand gets fixed im getin a vid (Y)

You from Spalding...?? How long you been riding for? - I'm from Holbeach :)

Well, in all truth I have to reveal that I was actually registered as a "new member" before I even had my bike. I have since had it for almost a month and have ridden every day but two. Today, I cleanly cleared two pallets back wheel to back wheel 4'2". Yes, I know that is not too splendid, but I have only been riding for a short time.... and I am an OLD MAN!! :lol:

got the old tape measure out a few days ago for the first time, and at my suprise i was gapping 8ft, and 7'6'' consitantly from pallet to pallet. i thought i was only gapping 5-6ft at the most!!! nice suprise!!!

ok as the title says just wanted to know what every body's biggest flat to flat gap is? but it has to be like pedal hop no rolling bunnyhops if you get what im saying

cheers Pimp

My Best Gap is about 8ft from one cirb to another

Meh, gapping on flat ground to flat ground can be a bit dodgy to measure, because you might over step the mark a bit.

I think its better gapping from pallet to pallet, last time I did that, I was able to put my bike in lengthway's with a bit of space to move it, and that was from Back wheel to back wheel.

To front wheel I am about the same distance.