Has Anybody Got This Phone

jack219

not trying to turn the topic into an argument but... why bother with a decent phone? I mean most cameras are to rubbish for an decent photos, the video is also rubbish. I have a nokia 6600 (i think) and i only have a phone that good because it was given to me!

sorry that sounds rant like isnt meant to be atall.

EDIT: its "broken"

Edited by tom132

not trying to turn the topic into an argument but... why bother with a decent phone? I mean most cameras are to rubbish for an decent photos, the video is also rubbish. I have a nokia 6600 (i think) and i only have a phone that good because it was given to me!

sorry that sounds rant like isnt meant to be atall.

EDIT: its "broken"

I used to always think that and have have had my old nokia for ages. But with phone cameras hitting 3.2mp now for a cheap (ish) phone, and with one coming out with even a 5mp camera if you have the monies, i think it's starting to be worth it in my eyes. Probably getting either a k800i or a d900 on contract soon :)

I had the e900 for a year and its a nice phone apart from sometimes when you are texting or looking through stuff, your thumb/finger will accidently stroke the red/cancel button and it goes back to main screen...thats annoying lol

I've now got the w880i and i love it. Slim phone with 1gb memory. get this one!!

Dont get a W850i, they open in your pocket and call people when you dont want them to.

It also managed to text someone and find the name from my list, wtf!!

The camera is also about as good as using foreskin to stick a shelf to a wall.

Bro has that E900 thing as does a mate at work. If you have wide fingers then I wouldn't bother as you will end up throwing you phone through a window after about 4 seconds of using the navigation buttons. Instead of having it as a touch part with a plastic bit around it so you dont catch it by accident, its one BIG touch f**k, why!!

Edited by Si-man

Dont get a W850i, they open in your pocket and call people when you dont want them to.

It also managed to text someone and find the name from my list, wtf!!

The camera is also about as good as using foreskin to stick a shelf to a wall.

ok I don't think I will be getting this one

JACK!!

I've got an E900 which I've had for about six months. It's a good looking beast and really nice to text with. The problems are:

The cancel button is overly sensitive and does get annoying but once you're used to it its fine.

The camera takes quite a long time to load up.

Scrolling through photos is quite slow (compared to a SE phone)

It can play video in landscape but can't show pictures for some stupid reason!

It can't take photos in landscape mode even though the camera button would be in the right place if it could.

Apart from that it's great and I can't really justify changing it just yet! Samsung PC software is also pretty good and the camera is good as long as there's enough light.

Hope that helps...