My New Video

Sticky!

Well here is my new video i waited a while longer with this one so i could get more footage lol and now my pc is fixed i could edit it properly!

Well here is the link

cheers and please comment for me

Callum stickland

I fell off quite a bit but i am please with my video so now all i am waiting for is my new cranks but as i just got the sack from my paper round for to many mistake i dot have any income atall :(

Anyway thankyou for all of the comment and keep them coming.

Callum Stickland

Woops how could i forget the good old ash kennard (quite easily) lol only jokin ash sorry and here is your thanks then lol

And before i get any more complaints here is everybody who filmed for me:

• Ash
  • Marcus
  • Nathan
  • Scott
  • James
  • Gareth
  • Karl
  • Alex
  • And Dan
Thanks you lot

Callum Stickland

Why did u want to ride down that hill man seemed silly?

I dont really know it just seemed like quite a new challenge for me so why not really.

Although it hurt quite badly it was fun trying it. I dont think i will be going for it again soon as it really hurt my wrist by trapping a nerve between something and ripping up my ankle from my pedal lol.

Thanks

Callum Stickland.

I fell off quite a bit but i am please with my video so now all i am waiting for is my new cranks but as i just got the sack from my paper round for to many mistake i dot have any income atall :(

Anyway thankyou for all of the comment and keep them coming.

Callum Stickland

Your local shop must be right arse holes then. I've made shed loads of mistakes, when i first started it was 3 weeks of mistakes lol. And i do morning and nights, 3 months on i'm still working for the same shop.

Good vid, nice change to see a Uni vid (Y)

nice. that drop off the box looked like a bit of nut cracker >_<

I got my saddle straight into my groin doing that so I now have a huge bruise on my hip and constant leg cramps. I also just found out that if you play the end of that video louder on the end clip off the box you can heer my peddle axel snapping. >_< I should be back up again when my pedals are back lol.

Cheers.

Callum Stickland

Yer ross i will try to ride sumwhen in the easter hlidays if you want to and if i have fixed my cranks but i will talk about that with you soon on msn ok.

And keep commenting please!!!

Thanks lads.

Callum stickland