Kyle@trials-uk-video 5

Dan@Trials-uk

The link on the site is brokened :(

Edit x2: Just go here and download --Obviously after going on Trials-uk/Vizbikes!! :)

Can't give a comprehensive eview (it's too late) but vid was good (Y) Riding was big + controlled which is always a bonus. Slow-mo was annoying though ;) Song wasn't annoying either. All round good job

Edited by ManxTrialSpaz

Works for me on trials-uk site when i save as but not just click it to buffer up, may be thats because i uploaded.

Anyway great video kyle, your riding is getting better and better as you ride that bike compared to when you 1st got it, if only people could see how quickly you have improved. you pi55ed on that roof gap to grate aswell (Y) can remember when you was only just getting that. When we are back in action ill come over and beast blackpool with you on me new steed :).

Dloading now love, will kiss ur finger better this week when we're beastin' it in the Starbo! haha Lot's of fanny to be had with the beast ;)

Edit: That were a fookin beast vid maaaaan! Huge moves, I'm jealous :( Ah i'm gonna borrow ur bike instead of ride mine cos I really cant be arsed building it back up haha need this frickin ankle to mend an all!

Edited by SemteX

Cheer's for the comments so far guys :turned:

Just had a bout finger injury nearly lost it so i will be out for 2 month or so till im back riding, still might loose finger yet.

Once it's better i'll be starting another video :)

keep coments coming :)

www.trials-uk.co.uk

www.heatsinkbikes.com

Kyle.