I'm On Telly Tonight

LEON

True.

I was majorly impressed with the riding, had no idea you were that good. :P

In one of the last clips, when she's saying "Don't try this on your own bikes.." is that a rail you go down? :blink:

Tis a wooden handrail yes :) I had to drop jonnys name really, he's put me and plenty others in countless top vids so had to be done :)

i REALLY do sound quite common though, and i gotta stop wearin them shorts :turned:

LEON

Well done mate for getting our sport on TV (Y)

Watched it, only 1 moan :helmet: i learnt the hard way & fractured me skull :(

Cheer's Sam.

Yep same here, although at one point, due to a blood clot, I was only given an hour to live by the doctor. =O

Nice riding, I missed it on the TV so just watched it on the net, my nan managed to see it in Stansted. =D

I think it would have been better if you was wearing a helmet though, it would have promoted trials differently from other bike sports or extreme sports as the large majority of them don't wear helmets.

It also makes people think differently about you, "Oh he's not gonna want to hurt himself, I'm sure he's careful with people and objects around him too".

But congrats on the TV mate, especially in the eastern region.

Edited by thutley

I think it would have been better if you was wearing a helmet though, it would have promoted trials differently from other bike sports or extreme sports as the large majority of them don't wear helmets.

On the other hand he did make trials look more ghetto and cool than a lot of people would...

I hope you don't mind me adding this vid to the Wall of Youtube vids on my site! Best example of Trials on TV I've seen (Y)

...It's up :)

Great to see people raising the Helmet issue - I used to always go on about this but must admit to not noticing when I first watched the vid.

Please get a lid soon Leon and lets see more of your vids again!

Steve

Heatsink : That's fine by me, the more people see it the better :)

I just forgot the lid that day, woke up late, rushed, left it behind :(

I promise full vid of immense proportions in th next 2 months ish (with helmet) the only thing stopping me is the fact that my movie maker just freezes <_< wont work at all! Any clues?

B.E.A.U : Maybe that's what made her say "C**t...country lanes" ^_^

LEON

Edited by LEON

I promise full vid of immense proportions in th next 2 months ish (with helmet) the only thing stopping me is the fact that my movie maker just freezes <_< wont work at all! Any clues?

I had that all the time, just get yourself better editing software.

You should have asked them to burn the clips they took of you onto a DVD, edited them yourself and that, would have been the best quality footage you would have ever been filmed by.