I Can't Believe It Lasted That Long ...

Endohopper

i've been running a sarecen m.a.d bar and stem since end of 2002 :P only thing that remains from my original trials bike (sarecen m.a.d trials bike)

That's the very same on my bike! Bar & stem are on their third bike now & everything else is gone. New bars on their way now though. The creaking was starting to make me nervous!

Hahahahaha I had an Echo CNC 05 rim, on a Shimano XT hub, that I had used for nearly a year, and the rim had lots of holes and dents in it etc etc..

The freehub, when I took the wheel off, would not bearly spin round and did not make any noise.

You could actually see the rim bob up and down and move left and right as I spun the wheel, and now my tyre is rather deformed.

It is still alive and working however, and it has been donated to a friend in need.

The rim also had a crack at the join all the way through the rim, but managed to keep her going long enough.

Good topic - Nathan :)

Yeah , so as I was saying ...

My ET frame has been cracked for at least a year, but I still use it. Don't think the crack's growing, which is probably a good thing since I can't afford a new frame :)

This thread is cursed :(

im shocked ive still got my zenith after 4-5months:O

That's got to be the longest you've have a frame by about 5 times the length of any other! :o