Mighty Pissed Off!

Matt_Zoot

Went for a drink last night with a mate and he told me how he's been in hospital for the last week after being attacked last friday night.

We all went for a few beers in Pewes bar in Church St, Guildford and left about half 12 or 1ish for me to go home (work next day) and them all to go out into town n carry on drinking. After getting something to eat on the way to the club, they were attacked just down the road from the bar and severely beaten up! One of my friends has had his jaw broken in 2 places and means he can't wakeboard for 3 months, which is shite as he's a wakeboard instructor and is going to Greece today to teach it, and the other is still in hospital with a fractured skull and perferated ear drum after being stabbed in the ear with a corkscrew. He has lost the hearing in his left ear FOR LIFE and also has swelling on his brain. Hopefully he'll be ok.

Why the f**k do people do this? Do people get a kick from nearly killing someone? And guess what, the police are doing bugger all about it as they can't remember enough about it to make a decent statement! its a f**king joke!

(N)

f**king knob heads! Shit like this really pisses me off, the police are useless f**king c**ts...we need some kind of vigalante group going about taking all these pieces of shit out and off the streets! The law is too forgiving and is more than a waste of time, they would rather be out fining people and giving decent people a hard time than sorting out all these numb nuts that make peoples life a living hell.

I hope all your mates get better soon, but your friend who lost his hearing...that is majorly f**ked up and i hope to hell that one day you all find out who attacked em and put them in hospital for the rest of their bastarding lifes....more should be definatly being done to find out who these mugs were! :angry: I guess you can tell im slightly pissed off about it!

It's Sick, it really is, Makes me so angry knowing people like this are out there doing this and getting away with it :angry: I hope your mates are ok, and that the police get of there arses and try and do something about this...These people should be locked up!

Keep us all informed about your mates.

Cheers,

Mike.

That royally takes the piss, a beating up is enough, but stabbing someone in the ear takes the piss SO BAD.

They deserve to be shot in the bollocks and then bleed to death in a pool of shit and piss, c*nts.

Hope they get get well asap!!

I take it it was a random unprovoked attack?

Edited by Fat Pants

if it was me i would start carrying a knife.

obviously only for self defense, i don't condone stabbing people, but in that situation a swift jab to the thigh will make all the difference.

Don't even want to think about that... :sick:

but you're right :ermm:

I take it it was a random unprovoked attack?

Yeah completely unprovoked, which takes the piss. They aren't the sort of guys to start trouble, they're the sort of guys to jump in and help if you're in trouble but never start anything. They're surfers and as laid back as you can get!

Just spoke to Chris (stabbed in ear guy) and he's just got out of hospital but is leaking what he calls 'brain fluid' from his nose and ear! Nice!

:angry:

I'm sorry for your friends. I had a friend whose friends used to go and beat people up for fun. They'd cruise around at night looking for vulnerable individuals sometimes using baseball bats. I think people like that must feel pretty shit with themselves in order to be so destructive.

Hope their injuries heal asap.

argh, not another one! me and friends were out for a meal the other day, and when we went back to the car park, a group of chavs started throwing stones at my mums car (which i had borrowed) and attacked us when we tried to call the police! NONE OF US fought back and tried backing away, but one of the little pikey bastards stabbed my mate in the face while he was shielding his girlfriend rom them. the little shit didn't even confront him. just walked straight up to the side of him, and shoved a knife through his cheek and into his nose. who the hell are these psychos and what motivates them? its not even like they achieve anything. they never tried to mug us or take the car. just throw some stones at us, then stab someone in the head and walk away!?

reckon you could get away with 'accidentally' killing them in self-defence? i wouldn't stop beating them until they couldn't get up personally

Smithy

argh, not another one! me and friends were out for a meal the other day, and when we went back to the car park, a group of chavs started throwing stones at my mums car (which i had borrowed) and attacked us when we tried to call the police! NONE OF US fought back and tried backing away, but one of the little pikey bastards stabbed my mate in the face while he was shielding his girlfriend rom them. the little shit didn't even confront him. just walked straight up to the side of him, and shoved a knife through his cheek and into his nose. who the hell are these psychos and what motivates them? its not even like they achieve anything. they never tried to mug us or take the car. just throw some stones at us, then stab someone in the head and walk away!?

reckon you could get away with 'accidentally' killing them in self-defence? i wouldn't stop beating them until they couldn't get up personally

Smithy

people like that should just be thrown off the f**king carpark and no one should even batter an eyelid, chavvy f**king c**ts the lot of them.

Gentlemen, and old wise man once told me "always carry pen, pen do same damage as knife". Your average BIC is a pretty handy tool. I personally don't actually carry one, but it's a useful thing to remember. Car aerials are also good in an emergency, you know the old sort you can just rip out.

Smithy

was that in stoke or oxford??? :|

the annoying thing is, a vast majority of the chavs are juveniles in the laws eyes, and I can't see that they can ever get punished properly. and now that ASBO's are considered prizes for the cool ones amongst them, I don't see how the 'law' is ever gonna cure the disease that is chav. my mums work colleague and her boyfriend had both their cars written off along with another 4 in their road by joyriders crashing into them. the car ended up on its roof and 3 lads who looked about 14 got out. her bf chased em down the street, but the just turned round and told him to f**k off or they'd stab him, and sauntered away

my solution, is that every chav that commits a crime should be killed. no questions asked. any lesser punishment is just seen as an 'achievement' to their type. and that isn't some angry threat, it is the only way i see to stop them. they cull badgers and deer when they are ruining the countryside. chavs are ruining the lives of just about everyone in the country. chavnic cleansing ***

and any suggestions on preventing them from breeding is bollocks because they all have babies as soon as the grow a pube anyway. infact, one of the gang that attacked us was a 15 year old girl with a 4 month old baby over her shoulder, and a can of special brew in the other hand. what the hell would that kid be like when it grew up?! luckily the police caught up with her and took the baby from her. when they interviewed her, she basically told them to f*ck off, and so they still haven't got any of the attackers (as far as i'm aware)

they make me mad. makes wanna just smash every chav i see round the head. but of course, the police would be straight on my case if i did

Smithy

was that in stoke or oxford??? :|

preston, which is pretty rough, but you still don't expect to get stabbed at 8.30pm after going for a chinese!!!

Both attacks suck, todays society does worry me.

We can only hope they grow out of it.

any lesser punishment is just seen as an 'achievement' to their type.

Make them walk round town/city naked on a cold day. The we'll see if they still do it.

if it was me i would start carrying a knife.

obviously only for self defense, i don't condone stabbing people, but in that situation a swift jab to the thigh will make all the difference.

Thats what I had to do at one point after being attacked.

Not nice, usually carry a Kubotan. Look it up, can do loads of damage if used properly.

:( i feel sick after hearing that i always carry keys with me a quick jab in the gut then 2 mouth will eave em in a bloody mess thall teach them bastards! :angry: i hope you mates get better (Y)

Not nice, usually carry a Kubotan. Look it up, can do loads of damage if used properly.

martial arts weapon ( small metal pointed stick , fits inbetween your fingers) ive got one too (Y) ive carryed nunchaku around too

isnt it sad we have to cary weapons

Thats another thing a pen can be used for, by the way metal kubatons are illegal, but plastic ones are totally legal.