Mighty Pissed Off!

Matt_Zoot

if it was me i would start carrying a knife.

obviously only for self defense, i don't condone stabbing people, but in that situation a swift jab to the thigh will make all the difference.

Last i read it was between 80-90% of people who are stabbed are stabbed with their own knives. Your jus giving them an opportunity to take it off you and stab you with it when they might not have had one themselves before.

argh, not another one! me and friends were out for a meal the other day, and when we went back to the car park, a group of chavs started throwing stones at my mums car (which i had borrowed) and attacked us when we tried to call the police! NONE OF US fought back and tried backing away, but one of the little pikey bastards stabbed my mate in the face while he was shielding his girlfriend rom them. the little shit didn't even confront him. just walked straight up to the side of him, and shoved a knife through his cheek and into his nose. who the hell are these psychos and what motivates them? its not even like they achieve anything. they never tried to mug us or take the car. just throw some stones at us, then stab someone in the head and walk away!?

reckon you could get away with 'accidentally' killing them in self-defence? i wouldn't stop beating them until they couldn't get up personally

Smithy

You could more than likely quite easily get away with killing one of them. They randomly attacked you with no intention other than to physically harm you and had already seriously assualted your friend. I don't think there would be anyone who'd doubt that you were genuinely fearfull for your lives and felt you had to defend yourselves. As far as i'm aware your allowed to defend yourself "within reason", so if they'd stabbed one of your friends in the head, getting in the car and running a couple over would be fine.

Last i read it was between 80-90% of people who are stabbed are stabbed with their own knives. Your jus giving them an opportunity to take it off you and stab you with it when they might not have had one themselves before.

You could more than likely quite easily get away with killing one of them. They randomly attacked you with no intention other than to physically harm you and had already seriously assualted your friend. I don't think there would be anyone who'd doubt that you were genuinely fearfull for your lives and felt you had to defend yourselves. As far as i'm aware your allowed to defend yourself "within reason", so if they'd stabbed one of your friends in the head, getting in the car and running a couple over would be fine.

yeah, but by the law, it has to be in 'self-defence' and not retaliation (after you've had the chance to run away). so if you push them over, then kick shit out of em while they're on the floor, you're outside of reasonable force, though i'm assured most police officers are very lenient regarding these situations :). and reasonable force is the whole, you can only use a weapon equal or lesser to that of your attacker. but when chavs give you grief, you can't know these days whether they're gonna pull a knife or a gun or what these days. personally, i'd go for breaking an arm or leg before they had the chance to pull any weapons. and if i floored one with a knife in their hand, i'd definitely make sure they weren't getting back up in a hurry. quick stamp on the knee cap, and a kick to the head, like

oh, and if the police don't catch the guys who had my mate, I'm assured by many people, the will be hunted down and get the full force of PROPER justice

Smithy

Edited by guineasmithpig

The whole point of the kubaton is that it will cause nothing more than excruciating agony, but not pierce the skin, a kubaton with a sharp pointed end is pointless and dangerous, much like a pen. ;)

Seriously guys, take it from someone who knows, there is absolutely no need to carry knives and kubatons when a pen is legal and will do the same or more damage. However if you really want a kubaton here seems like a good place for them.

yeah, but by the law, it has to be in 'self-defence' and not retaliation (after you've had the chance to run away). so if you push them over, then kick shit out of em while they're on the floor, you're outside of reasonable force, though i'm assured most police officers are very lenient regarding these situations :) . and reasonable force is the whole, you can only use a weapon equal or lesser to that of your attacker. but when chavs give you grief, you can't know these days whether they're gonna pull a knife or a gun or what these days. personally, i'd go for breaking an arm or leg before they had the chance to pull any weapons. and if i floored one with a knife in their hand, i'd definitely make sure they weren't getting back up in a hurry. quick stamp on the knee cap, and a kick to the head, like

oh, and if the police don't catch the guys who had my mate, I'm assured by many people, the will be hunted down and get the full force of PROPER justice

Smithy

Ah right, i didn't know about the lesser or equal to weapon rule. You could say the chavs started running at the car so you ran them over while reversing out the car park space :lol:?

The whole point of the kubaton is that it will cause nothing more than excruciating agony, but not pierce the skin, a kubaton with a sharp pointed end is pointless and dangerous, much like a pen. ;)

Seriously guys, take it from someone who knows, there is absolutely no need to carry knives and kubatons when a pen is legal and will do the same or more damage. However if you really want a kubaton here seems like a good place for them.

Ha ha, nice self contradiction there :P

it's a terrible shame that people can't go out and have a good time without some other fool trying to mess it up.

and carrying weapons is never a good idea, you'll only end up in more trouble, be it with the fuzz or others.

also, drunk = vulnerable, so it's always handy to not get completely mullered in a new place.

people are such shits to other people.

I was thinking about this the other day; wouldn't a round/triangular spoke key be pretty usefull if you put it on your middle finger, then held it tightly so when you hit something it didn't squish back onto your finger? So as well as being a handy tool for taking with you when you're out riding, it can also help if you get into trouble.

Either way though that really does suck, and it's pretty worrying stuff.

Edited by huck_it

You can make a rather effective knuckle duster out of an old wire coat hanger... Cut the coat hanger to size (so it fits around your knuckles comfortably with about an inch each end spare (bend it around then cut) and have the extra 2 inches as 2 1 inch prongs coming out of it. Wrap in loads of duck tape/tape so it doesn't hurt you and go cut some chavs faces (sharpen up prongs nice and good.)

Poz rep from siman?

Edited by Fat Pants

I want one of them spikey bats!

Thing thats good about kubatons is that you can stick em on your keys.

Id rather carry that than a knife.

Kubatons are for hitting the pressure points, but be careful as they can kill if hit to hard.

You want these

I have some like that, only heavier and have a wrist strap.

Punched some lad with them on and knocked him out, good fun.

Edited by Si-man

This type of thing really pisses me of.

When there was that big thread about happy slapps i used to carry my 10 m spanner in my bag when i went riding.

its gay though, why should we be scared by people?

its like when im riding and say theres only two of us and we see a big group of what look like they will cause trouble we have to move on why the f**k should we?

pahtetic.

This countrys a shit bag.

I take it for granted living in a fairly "nice" area, but there are still pricks i would avoid walking home late at night, but nothing as bad as allot of the stuff in this thread.

hope the guys concerned make a good recovery

I want one of them spikey bats!

Thing thats good about kubatons is that you can stick em on your keys.

Id rather carry that than a knife.

Kubatons are for hitting the pressure points, but be careful as they can kill if hit to hard.

You want these

I have some like that, only heavier and have a wrist strap.

Punched some lad with them on and knocked him out, good fun.

pressure points are great my sensai or how ever u spell it again knocked me out by hitting my arm pretty shocking stuff. he said you can stop ther heat working and make them piss there selves too ect if you get the right combination and timing :)

preston, which is pretty rough, but you still don't expect to get stabbed at 8.30pm after going for a chinese!!!

Preston oh yippe f**king do dah, were abouts?

I think its worrying, that wen i pick my gf from work i take a screw driver in my pocket, ive had an incident down the same road before,

i wish i could new all that bruce lee bollocks.

Edited by Davetrials

This has to be possibly the worst month of my entire life so far.

Before these guys got beaten up last week, another friend of ours' dad died from skin cancer, another friend has had to have a trachiotomy (however its spelt) and to top it all off, yesterday my gf's best mate got hit by a car! She's in hospital with half her back missing!

Oh yeah, and my bike's broken and I don't have the dosh to fix it. (N)

Roll on next month! (Y)

pressure points are great my sensai or how ever u spell it again knocked me out by hitting my arm pretty shocking stuff. he said you can stop ther heat working and make them piss there selves too ect if you get the right combination and timing :)

Sensei is the correct spelling, assuming it's a Japanese art, but what you describe seems to be closer to the Chinese ding mak system of pressure point fighting, in which case you mean Siphoo. If it is ding mak you're talking about, and your Siphoo is any good, you've got a lot worse to worry about than pissing yourself. ;)