New Gu Bikes, When Are They Out?

Davetrials

Yeah Damon watson and Matt Awrkright (sorry if i spelt your name wrong matt) have them as they are sponsored by deng.

Im guessing they will be out very soon as deng sent a production frame to matt so they obviously ready to be distributed.

the GU TYPHOON in black has not been realeased to the members of the public because as soon as it comes out i will ring Tarty Bikes up and ask them if they have them instock then i will purchase one! ithink they are £299.99 last time i checked on Tarty! :)

Ohh sorry i didn't realize that it hadn't been released because as soon as it comes out you'll ring tarty. I guess it down to you that its not out yet then :(.

Only joking, well i can't wait to see peoples in the near future.

Ohh sorry i didn't realize that it hadn't been released because as soon as it comes out you'll ring tarty. I guess it down to you that its not out yet then :(.

Only joking, well i can't wait to see peoples in the near future.

i wish it came out sooner because i want it really bad :( as soon as i get it i will then need to build it up which willl only take a few hours then i will ride the beauty

when it says instock on tarty for the GU in black i will ring up other than that it say released early may! take a look on the website www.tartybikes.co.uk!

Your still not getting it, you have worded you first post asif the whole reason why the frames arnt available yet is because you havn't gone and rang tartybikes.

Your still not getting it, you have worded you first post asif the whole reason why the frames arnt available yet is because you havn't gone and rang tartybikes.

don't be such a tit. you know what he meant. as in, he will be buying one at the first opportunity.

I personally will not be, its bb is very slightly higher than the hifi and the chainstays are even shorter, so surely it will ride even worse

don't be such a tit. you know what he meant. as in, he will be buying one at the first opportunity.

I personally will not be, its bb is very slightly higher than the hifi and the chainstays are even shorter, so surely it will ride even worse

no it rides BETTER! i designed the geometry like this on purpose. i still dont kno why a few people think high bb and short stays is bad :blink: its imo without a doubt THE! best geometry frame.

there out may i think... i have one for sale one side brake mount needs helicoiling, its in for sale wanted..

no it rides BETTER! i designed the geometry like this on purpose. i still dont kno why a few people think high bb and short stays is bad :blink: its imo without a doubt THE! best geometry frame.

there out may i think... i have one for sale one side brake mount needs helicoiling, its in for sale wanted..

if its so good, why you sellin?

please dont tell me your sellign becuase you striiped the threads

if its so good, why you sellin?

please dont tell me your sellign becuase you striiped the threads

Because he probably has about 40 of them sitting in his shed collecting dust.

On a more serious note. Why shouldn't he sell them. Get them off Deng for free. Sell them on. Email Deng asking him for another one.

I know i would.

Danny.

Edited by Danny Kearns

please tell me your not serious.

Deng gives them to him so he can ride them and show other people what they can do, unless that's dengs way of actually paying him, to give him 40 frames for free and tell him to sell them, but that's just not happening.

please tell me your not serious.

Deng gives them to him so he can ride them and show other people what they can do, unless that's dengs way of actually paying him, to give him 40 frames for free and tell him to sell them, but that's just not happening.

I over exaggerated with 40. I think Deng gives him 2 stocks and a mod. Why on earth does Damon need a mod ? and why on earth does he need 2 stock frame when full well the GU is not going to snap.

Danny.

I over exaggerated with 40. I think Deng gives him 2 stocks and a mod. Why on earth does Damon need a mod ? and why on earth does he need 2 stock frame when full well the GU is not going to snap.

Danny.

you did over exagerate with 40, and with everything else in the post

'On a more serious note. Why shouldn't he sell them. Get them off Deng for free. Sell them on. Email Deng asking him for another one.

I know i would.'

That's not how it's done, you probobly know that aswell, so I don't know why you bothered posting it..... <_<

what you are now suggesting is that he sells one stock, perhaps a stock and a mod, I doubt if he e-mailed deng asking repeatedley for another stock frame aor another mod frame he'd get one without deng asking questions??

and also, why am i even bothering, no one said he shouldn't sell one, alex just asked why he was selling....

Edited by jake1516

God whats big deal u strip threads you ask for a new frame..lol if you get them free then whats the big deal...deary me

(Y)

you did over exagerate with 40, and with everything else in the post

'On a more serious note. Why shouldn't he sell them. Get them off Deng for free. Sell them on. Email Deng asking him for another one.

I know i would.'

That's not how it's done, you probobly know that aswell, so I don't know why you bothered posting it..... <_<

what you are now suggesting is that he sells one stock, perhaps a stock and a mod, I doubt if he e-mailed deng asking repeatedley for another stock frame aor another mod frame he'd get one without deng asking questions??

and also, why am i even bothering, no one said he shouldn't sell one, alex just asked why he was selling....

Then let alex deal with his own business then.

Danny.