20" Ashton Bike

Onza-Trials

monty 221 pr is the best frame for those on a budget, they have what I consider to be 'standard' mod geometry basically all round sorta bikes. What I mean is that they are not barge's like a python but not too short like perhaps a toxsin, some people consider 1000mm wheelbase on a mod short, but they usually ride pythons. Your t-bird will have been in and around the 1000 mark, in fact the geometry will be much the same all round i'd imagine the differance will be in the weight (much lighter than a t-bird, are they steel??) and no doubt it will feel totally differant....

You'll have tonnes of money left to get new things like hubs bar/stem and decent freewheek. pick up a set of second hand forks and your away!

edit: if you can wait a hile and perhaps save a little you might wnt to take a look at the new Zhi mo's that trialsman will be selling soon, those builds look fantastic and the estimated prices are spot on.

Edited by jake1516