74kingz

Z o o !!

I have one of those and they are really good because they dont thread like the red plastic ones you get with a standard lever. The only problem with mine though is it it gets quite hard to twist round after a while so you have to spray some GT85 or WD40 on them.

Scott.

Nah they rubbish! - i had one and it was too tight to even turn!, tried fixing it but to no avail.... took it out and threw it in the river, was scratched to fudge!

Also my lever was pulling to far in and the TPA was catching the lever mount..... my advice, don't bother spending £7 on one!

Dan (Y)

I got one , only as the insuranse bought my bike so i thort id take advantage but when i got them i had to sand it down and stuff so it would

actually fit lol otherwise it was too stiff , its mint now but i dont advise getting one really to sand down i think you can buy metal tpa`s off edd potts or something on here..

Well its a very nice little upgrade, as someone said they dont thread like the red ones, and its ture, I got the 74Kings as soon as they came in stock and I have had no problem with it, unlike the red ones where there was a point in my life where I spent more on them alone than I had spent on other parts of my bike! I say its worth getting, it will save a little bit of money in the long run(not much, but its still saving money)!

(Y)

Johny