Onza Frame ?

David Biddle™

I'm pretty sure that was a T-Rex prototype made for the Tarty boys but I'm prepared to be corrected.

Yeah was Adam Reid's proto T-Rex Onza asked him to test.

Basically a T-Rex with a load of BB rise. No idea why it didn't go further, I was under the impression that he liked it.

Precisely what has been said. This was a prototype version of T-Rex with an 80 mm BB rise. For every frame which goes into production we probably produce 10 which never make it. Decisions for production are based on feedback from riders and we have to make commercial forecasts based on our knowledge of the market.

Precisely what has been said. This was a prototype version of T-Rex with an 80 mm BB rise. For every frame which goes into production we probably produce 10 which never make it. Decisions for production are based on feedback from riders and we have to make commercial forecasts based on our knowledge of the market.

so basically the feedback you got from this frame was "dont like it" ? hence it not being made with this geometry?