2007 Bike Show ....any Good ?

leigh_verner

It was my first time at the bike show this year and the group i went with have been going to the bike show every year since the millenium and to there rating they all agreed that it was "Not Good" But being my first year i found i really enjoyed it very much and i was just wondering what other people thought of the show this year.....You like?........Best Part?.......

Lee

I went on the saturday they didnt open the doors until 9:30am when they were ment to open at 9am there werent alot thisa year it was all crammed not any good stalls except tarty the trials arena was small compared to the 2004 bikeshow this years was sh*t.

Yeah the trials bit was tiny and the riders who were there were not really pushing themselves to there full potential , i mean ive seen there videos and they were trying in them..Best riders there who i was impressed by were Ally C, Neil Tunnicliffe ,Stan Shaw and Danny Mac he is amazing on any bike even the 16" DMR he was flying over the dirt jumps on LOL ...But massive thanks to www.TartyBikes.co.uk they are so helpful and 100% geniune people in my opinion and many other's they are the best suppliers of trials gear in the land....

Lee

:angry: everything was made smaller 4x time trial over 40metres? what was that ! compared to previous years, and the dirt jumps were not many, and the trials area was alot smaller than previous years, and stalls and stuff was down as well .............. i hope it gets bigger and better for next year, previous years at the nec were great

Crap lol, there weren't enough there, and not many people saw the trials demos at 10am or 5pm. But I got in for free so I'm not complaining that much. The goody bag at the end was ok though. :D

Andy, How did you get in for free? And what was in the goody bag? :)

Yeah the trials bit was tiny and the riders who were there were not really pushing themselves to there full potential , i mean ive seen there videos and they were trying in them..Best riders there who i was impressed by were Ally C, Neil Tunnicliffe ,Stan Shaw and Danny Mac he is amazing on any bike even the 16" DMR he was flying over the dirt jumps on LOL ...But massive thanks to www.TartyBikes.co.uk they are so helpful and 100% geniune people in my opinion and many other's they are the best suppliers of trials gear in the land....

Lee

tarty bikes are the sh*t!!!! simple as one of the best companies i have ever dealt with, the stuff is always on time and always unbeaten on price and quality! thoroughly recomend to anyone.

Yeah your definatley right about the goody bag it was absolutley filled .It was like a hamper......

Contents of goody bag of what i can remember....

Deep Cool Patch

Crips

Cerial

Flapjack Bar

After-shave

Chewing Gum

Fishermans Friend

Can of Beer (Non Alc)

The guy give me and my mates two did anyone get two also?.....

Yeah your definatley right about the goody bag it was absolutley filled .It was like a hamper......

Deep Cool Patch

Crips

Cerial

Flapjack Bar

After-shave

Chewing Gum

Fishermans Friend

Can of Beer (Non Alc)

What the hell i didnt get one i went at like 4pm unless they were giving them at closing time but at the 2004 they gave them at any time.

Andy

Deep Cool Patch

Crips

Cerial

Flapjack Bar

After-shave

Chewing Gum

Fishermans Friend

Can of Beer (Non Alc)

What the hell i didnt get one i went at like 4pm unless they were giving them at closing time but at the 2004 they gave them at any time.

Andy

Deep Cool Patch

Crips

Cerial

Flapjack Bar

After-shave

Chewing Gum

Fishermans Friend

Can of Beer (Non Alc)

LOL. Non alcoholic beer. Whats the point? :lol: