New Hope Tarty Trial & Tarty Trial Sl Brakes

AdamR28

• 3 weeks later...

160 or 180, we'll be getting both.

Just had a call from Hope actually, they're on with the brakes as we speak, first there was a delay due to them being out of stock of the carbon lever blades, then Woody forgot which colour calipers and bodies we wanted :P haha. All sorted now though!

• 2 weeks later...

am i right in thinking the normal (non tarty) mono trials come with the old mini lever and no thte new style one??

and adam is there anyway i could get the brakes with the new levers through the shop i work for or is it only through yourselves, sorry to be cheeky??

cheers

am i right in thinking the normal (non tarty) mono trials come with the old mini lever and no thte new style one??

and adam is there anyway i could get the brakes with the new levers through the shop i work for or is it only through yourselves, sorry to be cheeky??

cheers

All our Monotrial brakes, including the standard ones have the new style 2007 Mini lever, if thats what you mean?

All our Monotrial brakes, including the standard ones have the new style 2007 Mini lever, if thats what you mean?

what i really meant was, am i rigt in thinking that if i bought a mono trial from hope through the shop i work for it would come with a standard old school mini lever, like last years mono trial??? i was being cheeky and asking if they knew if anyone could get a new mono mini with the new levers, as working for a shop i could get bit a fair bit cheaper (cost+10%).

cheers

• 3 weeks later...
what i really meant was, am i rigt in thinking that if i bought a mono trial from hope through the shop i work for it would come with a standard old school mini lever, like last years mono trial???

Probably not, unless they have old stock lying around.

Brakes are now added to the site, sorry it's taken ages!

5.jpg

Adam

• 2 weeks later...