Whats On Your Ctrl+v?

• 5 months later...

You should of started fresh.

You know there is an Log Out button for a reason and if your not going to use it that’s your problem don’t try to make yourself should insistent when 90% of us don’t believe you...

I think that you should have just kept quite. Good luck with the new account it’s going to take a while before you get some more respect.

That was my last post; I was checking it on my word document so I could find any spelling mistakes.

Craig.

To install Sagem F@st800:.

Download and copy the file ueagle-data-1.1.tar.gz from http://eagle-usb.org/ueagle-atm/non-...ata-1.1.tar.gz into the home directory.

Then, in a terminal:

$ tar -xvzf ueagle-data-1.1.tar.gz

$ sudo mkdir /lib/firmware/ueagle-atm

$ cd ueagle-data-1.1/

$ sudo cp -a * /lib/firmware/ueagle-atm

This extracts the firmware files and copies them to the appropriate location.

It may be necessary to unplug the modem and re-plug it. Wait for the light to stay on (if they don't restart the computer).

Configure the connection:

Open the file

$ gksudo gedit /etc/ppp/peers/ueagle-atm

and put the following text into it:

user "username"

plugin pppoatm.so 0.38

noipdefault

usepeerdns

defaultroute

persist

noauth

Save and Close

Note - the 0.38 number is probably specific to Tiscali in the UK, and represents the <VP> and <VC> numbers. You may need to find out these numbers for your own connection.

Now, enter this single line of text

"username" "*" "password" "*"

into both

/etc/ppp/chap-secrets and /etc/ppp/pap-secrets

Save and close each.

Turn on the connection:

$ pon ueagle-atm

Turn off the connection with:

$ poff

To make buttons to connect and disconnect:

Right click on panel or desktop and select Create Launcher. Title it 'Connect', Comment 'to internet', with the command pon ueagle-atm.

Make another one to disconnect in a similar way using the command poff -a (the -a option closes all incidences of a connection).

Panel applet Network Monitor will indicate whether the connection in on or off - set its properties to monitor ppp0 (restart may be necessary to bring this option up).

Instructions for how to get my modem working in Linux. It will not do it, for it is gay.

these are just random clips taken at rides and arnt the best clips iv got or could get but my mate ryan (sheringham_trials) randomly made a vid of me lol so i thought id post it... and iv gotta admit he did a gd job .... http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/download....n_vid_1_ect.wmv

you tube link up soon

hey,

here we have my 1994 2.2 DOCH Vtec honda prelude.I bought this with the intentions of using it as a donor vehicle for my EG6 and completeing a H22a2 turbo conversion into my civic but due to insurance reasons its now up for sale.

The car is a 1994 model Gen4 honda prelude in pretty ace shape. the car has covered 141,000 miles which for a honda isnt much! The clutch is only 1,000 miles old and i have documentation to prove this. the interior of tha car is imaculate with a spotless interior. the car has, air conditioning, PAS, E/W, E/R, C/R, R/L ,alloy wheels and driver and passanger SRS airbags. This car also features a 4 wheel steering device which allows parking to become easier. This car also comes fitted with remote central locking and a Cat 1 alarm and imobiliser.

I will be as honest with you as i can with the problems that the car has so here you go!

The car needs a new distributer cap which is not much at all.

The car needs a new exhaust system from the cat back which again isnt much at all.

Other than that this car is very tidy! and the car is only up for sale as at 17, insurance is very exspensive!

To create a new standard, it takes something that's not just a little bit different; it takes something that's really new and really captures people's imagination — and the Macintosh, of all the machines I've ever seen, is the only one that meets that standard.

That was on me Apple+V :lol:

Just after updating my Sig