Gumball 3000

Revell-Bikes

All the lyrics i could work out i searched google for, but to no avail :(

yep same here the chorus and verse but i couldnt find anything by googling it, but thought someone on here may know the song.

cheers for having a bash at it anyway (Y)

must admit I dont care, People die all the time - its unlucky yes, But im sure the driver whos fault it was wont get away with it. same as any other driving accident.

Red tape and Shitty health and safety regulations are about to kill another "fun" thing to do... *sigh*

what lyrics? Does it go "I cann stttttttttttttaaaaaaay around for this I can feeeeeel, what you give" etc

Nope the song starts at 14:22 and goes somthing along the lines of:

1st verse is:

"1 love 1 life 1 break in the scene, 1 trust 1 god won't make me believe, 1 shot 1 death 1 finishing 1st, 1 kid 1 child 1 baby"

then chorus:

"I want you to leave me alone before we get back, i want you to leave me alone before we get back down, before we get back down"

then at 15:20:

2nd verse is:

"1 truth 1 lie 1 reason to go, 1 love 1 lie 1 river to flow, 1 love 1 dream guna make you believe, 1 film 1 star 1 sentanced to beats?, not sure on the last bit thats underlined & the rest i dont know.

someone out there must surly know the tune its driving me crazy. :S

bunch of rich wankers messin in cars that are too fast for them, was bound to happen one day,

rob

That's all I seem to see whenever the episodes are on. Anyone who isn't going fast makes up for it by being even more of an arrogant wanker than the others. The only guys I enjoy watching were the Vans guys in the VW van. They were proper legends.

Or most are stupid spoiled whores like paris hilton who get given spykers to drive across the globe for achieving nothing in their lives.

And then get PAID to do it. Ah well, life's not fair.

I'm split on this situation. On one hand, the old guy might have been one of those who really shouldn't be driving anymore, on the other, the guy who was driving was speeding. Had he respected the speed limit he might not have killed the old dears.

Meh, I'm sure the police will sort it out and eventually exactly what happened will come to light.

a group of cocks with cars too fast as said was going to happen ,

shame it did happen,

but it was going to happen at some point,

stupid event waste of money as far as im concerned.

Ok, where to start.

Why are they a group of cocks? Because they're richer than you?

It was gonna happen at some point, you're right.

Car accidents are one of the biggest killers in the UK, so with this being the 9th i believe, thats alot of cars to have gone through the rally without killing anyone.

Fair enough if you think its a waste of money, but then people are entitled to spend their money on whatever they so wish.

Im fed up of people getting pissed off because others are more sucessful than them, there are the odd few (paris hilton for example) who get given a lot on a plate, but even they're out there self promoting and working towards whatever their goal is..

what are you doing, moaning on trials forum? get a grip.

Im fed up of people getting pissed off because others are more sucessful than them, there are the odd few (paris hilton for example) who get given a lot on a plate, but even they're out there self promoting and working towards whatever their goal is..

what are you doing, moaning on trials forum? get a grip.

Yeah, if Paris Hilton was as stupid as she makes herself out to be, she wouldn't be where she is today. Same with Katie price (Jordan) and Jessica Simpson while i'm on the subject.

She's got her own clothing/purfume/lingerie etc lines that all earn her money. There are many people out there (royalty etc) who get given alot on a plate but arn't business minded enough to make anything more of it. Thats why you hear nothing of them.

Anyways, sorry for the offtopic-ness!

Yeah, if Paris Hilton was as stupid as she makes herself out to be, she wouldn't be where she is today. Same with Katie price (Jordan) and Jessica Simpson while i'm on the subject.

She's got her own clothing/purfume/lingerie etc lines that all earn her money. There are many people out there (royalty etc) who get given alot on a plate but arn't business minded enough to make anything more of it. Thats why you hear nothing of them.

Anyways, sorry for the offtopic-ness!

Depends wether it's her or her bunch of managers and business brains that put the clothing/merchandise together and make her impossible to avoid. To my mind, royalty have at least got the dignity to realise nobody particularly cares for what they do. Besides, the duchy of cornwall do a pretty damn good job of making money out of what they have, wouldnt you say?

To get back on topic, do the two fatalities in this last rally bring the accident rate for gumball above the average in that country?

Depends wether it's her or her bunch of managers and business brains that put the clothing/merchandise together and make her impossible to avoid. To my mind, royalty have at least got the dignity to realise nobody particularly cares for what they do. Besides, the duchy of cornwall do a pretty damn good job of making money out of what they have, wouldnt you say?

Agreed... Hard to tell who it all came from.

But i do believe that the general 'dumb blonde' image that these girls put out is over exaggerated.

Some of the things they do isn't *that* easy, and takes time and effort.

But yes you're correct, it could be the managers suggesting these things so they get a bigger cut of her profit.

Paris is a different breed though, She doesnt claim to be the muts nuts, all clever and business-like.. She knows exactly what she is and uses it to her advantage.

I've read interviews with her, as sick as it sounds.. shes very down the earth, she realises people pay her to appear and "speak" no one actually give s ashit what she has to say...

I know its hard for some to understand, But I appreciate that also, Interns has to have been one of the funniest, saturday morning still in bed series evaaar!

Plus she IS quite fit. She's going to Jail though :o

I don't have anything against the rich at all, but I do have something against people that think they can act differently because they've got more money than others. Which is my impression of the Gumball, from what I've seen on TV etc.

To get back on topic, do the two fatalities in this last rally bring the accident rate for gumball above the average in that country?

Exactly what I thought when I first saw this post, if you took a cross section from the public there, of the same amount of people as the amount of gumballers over the years, then I'm pretty sure one or two would have been in/caused a fatal road accident.

Not defending them anyway, they were speeding beyond the point where they could take evasive action, so it was there fault in my eyes. Just saying that you cant really blame the gumball, if they'd not been part of it, it could still have happened.

Exactly what I thought when I first saw this post, if you took a cross section from the public there, of the same amount of people as the amount of gumballers over the years, then I'm pretty sure one or two would have been in/caused a fatal road accident.

That's stupid. 6 days x 100 cars x 8 years = not actually that long. Granted they do a decent mileage every day, but still, you're really, really wrong.