Woow Check This Out People

Old news to me son,its not trials related really,the most sucsseful gearbox bike is hondas g box or the nicolai,hondas factory dh team bikes cost a staggering £8000.

Old news to me son,its not trials related really,the most sucsseful gearbox bike is hondas g box or the nicolai,hondas factory dh team bikes cost a staggering £8000.

Blidy hell that is out of my price range :)

Ben

I have to admit that this is the by far the strangest, most wierd, and deffinatly not going to make money, idea I've ever seen if it's that price. Well as one of the other posts said least it's new technology for the sport. Sy

the honda is more like £50,000! lots of research, computer models, protos...it all adds up.

I remember an artical about a cannondale xc bike that was made for a pro rider that cost $12,000. Also, theres the cast dh frame made by the same people as Global bikes, they have only ever made two frames, but to get there its cost them £15,000!!

lol../.. and what the f**k is wrong with a normal one?.. i mean sheesh.. blimy.. looks more like somthing from startreck... than a pushbike.. lol..

Looks kool though..

No mech to be damaged, better centre of gravity, looks the nuts...

Person who said it trials forum not dh forum, its NMC, which is all the members areas put into one.

Blidy hell that is out of my price range :)

Ben

Good job, as they're not available to the public...

At least last time I heard they weren't.

Gear boxes are ace on DH bikes;

Lower centre of gravity meaning better handling

Weight added is in the middle of the bike so blance isn't too badly affected

Completely encased so virtually untouchable by rocks etc

Near instantaneous, smooth gear changes

No chain slap on certain designs which utilise a chainring at the pivot

Looks pimp as f**k (Y)

Good job, as they're not available to the public...

At least last time I heard they weren't.

Gear boxes are ace on DH bikes;

Lower centre of gravity meaning better handling

Weight added is in the middle of the bike so blance isn't too badly affected

Completely encased so virtually untouchable by rocks etc

Near instantaneous, smooth gear changes

No chain slap on certain designs which utilise a chainring at the pivot

Looks pimp as f**k (Y)

The one i commented on are avalable to the public thats what they are for public use!

Ben