07 Gu Bikes ! Www.gubikes.com

Deonn h

I want that mod soooooooooooooooooooo much :(

im getting impatient waiting for the frames to be released here but looking at the pics makes me think its worth the wait.

Very lush bikes all top spec too. (Y)

Can i ask how the hell you managed to get all those parts??? are you sponsored?? sorry for the very noobie questions but im just curious/jelous.

Edited by powerz

Maximum respect for keeping them all black, finally a Deng bike without the rainbow over it (Y) . Stealthy an looks sex. Always a but, an it's they do look the stock is going to give you a major back problem with the super high BB and really low bars. But that's my only niggle about it, I probably wouldn't enjoy riding it just the look of it.

Maximum respect for keeping them all black, finally a Deng bike without the rainbow over it (Y) . Stealthy an looks sex. Always a but, an it's they do look the stock is going to give you a major back problem with the super high BB and really low bars. But that's my only niggle about it, I probably wouldn't enjoy riding it just the look of it.

im used to the high bb and low bars i like it i had it on my 06 gu.You would have thought it would be abit of strain on the back but thinking about it i

havent had a problem since ive been running high bb.Hopefully it will stay this way :)

• 2 weeks later...

Deonn. ive been on ur stock and its mint!

But your 20", dear. i wana go lol but it doest suite you, there both too good condition for you lol go street them up

ride soon. cum mine in week

Abdab

Edited by Mr_Python