Blackpool This Weekend?

grantham

What a weekend that has been. 30 foot waves on Sat washing us away, then a heat wave on Sunday, get in!!!!!!

My head is burnt to frazzle.

From the feedback we have had so far it looked as though we had a big result.

Thanks you lot who rode and watched,

Well done Boyes, you are fast becoming a legend.

Did any one see those old dears near section 4 clapping you all and saying things like ""young man"" ""oh do be careful"" they were awesome and they made my day.

Cheers all JP

What a weekend that has been. 30 foot waves on Sat washing us away, then a heat wave on Sunday, get in!!!!!!

My head is burnt to frazzle.

From the feedback we have had so far it looked as though we had a big result.

Thanks you lot who rode and watched,

Well done Boyes, you are fast becoming a legend.

Did any one see those old dears near section 4 clapping you all and saying things like ""young man"" ""oh do be careful"" they were awesome and they made my day.

Cheers all JP

Were you there on saturday setting up with a young lad??

If so, i was the lad that wandered down when all 3 of us got soaked by a massive wave.

ohh lordy that was fun. I did poop in the comp but that didnt matter, i was doing some nice high pedal ups (for me) so i was chuffed (Y) everyone saw my dent and lol'ed at the same time :lol: was good fun. Heat was awesome, such a beautiful day. and to be fair the girl wasn't as hot as the pics :P

was a great laugh, finally saw the scousers back in action! not seen adam + lee + andy for a while (Y) and met a few new faces too as well as the usual crowd. damn good show just wish i wasn't as nervous at the start :(

and next time we're not getting up at 4:00am...... lol :P

awsome comp

thanks to fatt matt e for the liftage! much love bro,

thanks to the organisers and all riders was spot on to say thus least!

first trophey i have ever won today aswell!

good riding from all.

:$ This is an artists impression of me and the kids!! What a day. Last week is was a spot of hypothermia at Cowling Pinnacle and this week sunstroke! B) A fantastic day and a credit to everyone involved , not only the organisers and observers but all the riders who were being watched by a few more people than normally turn up to a trial to spectate :unsure: Today was a showcase for the sport and was executed superbly. (Y)

Blackpool rocked, Brimham is next, Barbara get the sunshine booked and get 'em out.......the entry forms that is :P

Were you there on saturday setting up with a young lad??

If so, i was the lad that wandered down when all 3 of us got soaked by a massive wave.

I was that man with the little lad on Sat, who would have thought we were gonna get that sort of sun on Sunday.

Well done Babara, only a few of us actually know how hard you worked to pull this one off. Enjoy your break for a month and enjoy the wedding, you deserve it. (Y)

When is somebody gonna put some pics up.

Miss Blackpool told me that she is gonna have a go next year if she can get a bike :- Maybee me and her can double up on my bike and my helmet ah-hem ;)

This one is gonna take some beating it was the best event I have had the pleasure in setting up and helping out with, even though I endede up observing section 4 for and hour or two while Fred took some pics. :S

No duobt Babara will be as speedy as ever with the results. Wach out on Biketrial UK for them.

Thanks again all you were a credit to our sport. (Y)

P.S. My bloody head is really hot today I look as though I have been apple bobbing in boiling water. OUCH !!! :$ :$

JP

Was a amazing day!

Barbara & Fred really pulled this one off, (Y) everyone i spoke to said what a great day they were having.

Can't believe how burnt my forehead is after saturday's weather. :blink:

I will start a pictures thread with what i have took on my phone,

Ian.

That event will take some beating!!!! (Y):)

Cheers to everyone who helped organise and make it happen, hope it can happen once again next year.

Well done to Boyes!!!! :) 2 great winners in my view, i went round with ben all day and have probably not ridden aswell before, altho i did train pretty hard all last week, deffinatly paid off.

Well done to Boyes/Savage who "stuck" one on the blackpool babe!!! (Y):) altho it is a winning thing.

Was good to see so many people there, riders, spectators and riders who were riding about and having a laugh and fun.

Waynio...........................