Scared To Do It

Im not sure I quite get you, you said you can clear it but you're scared of staying on the back wheel, on the landing of the dropgap?, practise I spose but if the landing is fairly low down theres nothing wrong with dropping the front. If your bottling something you need to start smaller and work your way up, use crates or something.

Im not sure I quite get you, you said you can clear it but you're scared of staying on the back wheel, on the landing of the dropgap?, practise I spose but if the landing is fairly low down theres nothing wrong with dropping the front. If your bottling something you need to start smaller and work your way up, use crates or something.

no it is a back wheel gap

Edited by alexonza

Hi I was trying this big gap but I went for the back wheel and just could not get the confidence to go for the gap I can do it by pouting my front wheel down but I want to do it in one flaunt motion do any one of you have a way of over coming over this fear.

Keep trying it. If you dont think you can do that certain gap, try a similar one that is slightly smaller.

Also, learn how to punctuate and spell. Off topic I know but your posts annoy the hell out of me!!

Yo Alex, it's James. (Dan's bro). Where is this gap? I'll come with you, give you some encouragement (Y)

Remember your signature, "If an object doesn't scare you don't ride it", so ride it!

BTW, you're not sponsered... :S

Edited by trials pie

define sponsorship though, nowadays everyone is sponsored

I don't understand... If he is sponsored for trials that is... Why any company would sponsor a rider who can't backwheel a gap the size of his wheelbase, I don't mean to sound harsh but it just doesn't figure.

if you think you can't do it don't bother.... or like Ash Kennard say's "grow some balls"

but why put in your signature "if it don't scare you don't ride it" - then you put a post up saying i'm scared.... lol wimp!

Edited by Ghetto Rider

I have to agree the content of your 'riding help' topics doesnt quite justify a sponsership, It would have saved yourself an argument if you did'nt lie about it in the first place. If you are sponsored, fairplay, must have taken a fair bit of hassling.

I doubt that people will be particularly welcoming to you here until you get your spelling/full stops sorted out, its gets pretty confusing.

If the spellcheck doesnt work, use microsoft word.

no it is a back wheel gap

Read my post more carefully

Also its pretty insane being sponsored but not knowing the difference between a hook and a tap.

Edited by afroman