What Not To Do When Gapping To Front Wheel...

Grant H

Great, good job it wasn't a long waste of time.......

Had it been him going to front wheel yet having the front wheel a bit too low and faling on his face id have been impressed, but what you posted was prety crap.

I suppose this is what happens when New members want validated, they just use any excuse to post something.....

You obviously wanted people's opinions on this otherwise you wouldn't have posted, sorry mine probobly wasn't what you were after...

Actually me and my mates found it rather funny, and I'm not bothered that I'm not validated..

If you were there you would have found it funny..

Well I don't know how you know I would have found it funny, seeing as I don't think I know you, but anyway, my point remains. If it's because I wasn't there then i'd imagine the majority of other people who see it here will think its gash too?

and sam, you didn't do it properly, otherwise the vid would show as shown below.

oyylBMI8OY0

edit: I wonder does the gimp who says 'on camera' realise that he is also on camera????

Edited by jake1516

i didnt actually just put my foot down,

the front tire slipped and then my feet slipped off the pedals, and then it pinched my ass between the frame and tire... it hurt a bit..

and i never knew how to turn the clip the right way up :S

Edited by Grant H