My Mbk And Now Echo Update

Conor the basher.

Why have you taken the Hopes off front and back? I can guess why with the back...but why the change to an Avid?

I really hope those wheels were nessecery rather than you just didn't like the red. Either way as always you have very nice looking bikes.

I chenged the front brake to a avid becuase there 1000000000000000000000000000000000 times better than maggie martas and hopes and any other brake i have had.

very nice bikes man what forks are they on your echo though and where could i get some they look nice

There giant team trials forks there about 80 or 90 brand new i duno where you can get them but there ace.

Whats your point fattys are not as long as koxx forks.

haha are you dumb? with the koxx fork it should be shorter than with the fatty........... no bike has a 1200wb dude.... check tms or some other site and it will say 1085mm or something like that with koxx forxx...

You just know that the Control rides absolutely spot on. In the future, when I get round to getting a stock it will be a Control. They are just a perfect ride...

MBK looks nice too.

Yeah its the perfect street animal, unfortunatly i dont ride it much as its set up for tapping amazin and amazing street but i am shortly going to be changing the gearing soo might get out on it more :)

And i might be wrong on the wheel base but i just measured and its around ( just over) 43 inches.

Edited by koxx 20" 26" rider