My Vid

Joel G

you guys deffo getting better especially andy BOIS GOT SKILLS but erm part from that i say that was a poor effort sorry people but the music didnt go, the editing was rubbish, it took about 9 seconds just watching one of you get on the back wheel. the quality by any chance was that done like on a phone also how long does it take to make a video lol i saw this on your piczo website back when i had my t-rex lol. good effort boys but to be honest i wasnt to moved by that vid

soz rick

you guys deffo getting better especially andy BOIS GOT SKILLS but erm part from that i say that was a poor effort sorry people but the music didnt go, the editing was rubbish, it took about 9 seconds just watching one of you get on the back wheel. the quality by any chance was that done like on a phone also how long does it take to make a video lol i saw this on your piczo website back when i had my t-rex lol. good effort boys but to be honest i wasnt to moved by that vid

soz rick

ditto

• 2 years later...

i first thought the bluryness was a joke at the start, then i realised it was serious. so i stopped watching. sorry, but dam! i can understand, 'use what you have available to you' but id have to watch it 3 times just to get whats going on :S

seeing as i know the person and i know how old this video is seeing as i used to ride with the people that hsot this video at the time, i know its 2 year old thread. And i take back my carcasm.

seeing as i know the person and i know how old this video is seeing as i used to ride with the people that hsot this video at the time, i know its 2 year old thread. And i take back my carcasm.

What?

I know the person as well, doesn't make the video any better.

You hardly rode with us anyway.......

*READ POST 19*

to see what people thought off it, Joel doesnt know his account password any more so i knew it was going to be old when i bumped it.

Even if you do know him or whatever there was still no need to bump a 2 year old video thats filmed on a mobile with shit editing and poor riding.

People thought it was shit 2 years ago so people thought arnt going to change over time.