Nigel And Alexs New Vid

shogun_gimp

I think you should swap bikes! you both looked a lot better on each others bikes for some reason! lol ur yea good riding! nice to see something basic brings you back to the good olde days! if you were the 1 on the shogun i would say a HS33 would probably help your riding alot but other than that great riggs! keep the effort up and youll be beasts in no time!

I think you should swap bikes! you both looked a lot better on each others bikes for some reason! lol ur yea good riding! nice to see something basic brings you back to the good olde days! if you were the 1 on the shogun i would say a HS33 would probably help your riding alot but other than that great riggs! keep the effort up and youll be beasts in no time!

Exactly what I was gonna say. It bought back memories of when I started out. I really enjoyed this video and I reckon soon you will both be ace.

Keep up all the work mates.

Matt

apparently so

Nah he isn't i went into biking motion or is it simply (in Torre) as i was riding in the area and know the guy Alex (goes my school).

He's giving him a t-shirt with the name of the shop written on it, which is really cute but i guess not sponsorship.

But anyway, GREAT lads the both of them.

ILL BE RIDING WITH YOU GUYS SOON...

P.S Sweet video, wonder were you got the idea for the song :rolleyes: Keep it up guys!

Nah he isn't i went into biking motion or is it simply (in Torre) as i was riding in the area and know the guy Alex (goes my school).

He's giving him a t-shirt with the name of the shop written on it, which is really cute but i guess not sponsorship.

But anyway, GREAT lads the both of them.

ILL BE RIDING WITH YOU GUYS SOON...

P.S Sweet video, wonder were you got the idea for the song :rolleyes: Keep it up guys!

When will you be riding with us?

Thanks

"im not used to 26 LOL..."

^??????^

:lol:

alex mate, think youd be 100 times better on a 20 inch bike, as for nigel, youd be allot better on a longer 20 or a 26, whole vid was really weird, looked like it was edited by a hippy... colour n shiz, and both of you looked out of proportion for your bikes..

I AM NOT takin piss, im being honest!

good ridin non the less,

bill

Edited by billocks

"im not used to 26 LOL..."

^??????^

:lol:

alex mate, think youd be 100 times better on a 20 inch bike, as for nigel, youd be allot better on a longer 20 or a 26, whole vid was really weird, looked like it was edited by a hippy... colour n shiz, and both of you looked out of proportion for your bikes..

I AM NOT takin piss, im being honest!

good ridin non the less,

bill

lol yea i said we should change bikes but hes said NO!!!!!! lol :P:lol: But yea im getting a little better i have only been riding 2 months ish. The video was edited by me, took me an hour i wanted it done :P Thanks