Designer Stubble!

Sam Nichols

How how how?

I hate being clean shaven, just feels horrible to me. Soo

How do i maintain a decent bit of stubble? I just bought one of those 'cruzer' thangs to try but i messed up using it when the batterys were flat and so it went all crap. And I think I may have been doing it wrong as I've never owned an electric razor before!

Has anyone got one of the cruzers? does the 'small beard trimmer' attachment do the job?

And any tips to using an electric razor cause im really rubbish!!

haha, this thread to the untrained eye looks a lot like a 'I JUST HIT PUBERTY' thread. But it's not. Promise.

If the beard of love isn't your thing then yes the beard/sideburn trimmer bit which usually flips or slides out should do the trick. Either that or a number 1 clipper attachment which would work nicely too!

Davey

Edited by Davey

ohhh, so the flip out slider bit won't take it down to the wood then?

Also since I have your attention davey, I have a question also [and you seem to be the man to ask after frequenting the post your missus thread!]

This cruzer jobby has an attachment for beards with an adjustable length on it.. Soo, if i set it to the longest setting and work my way down from there - will I be able to trim my pubes with it? :P

ohhh, so the flip out slider bit won't take it down to the wood then?

Also since I have your attention davey, I have a question also [and you seem to be the man to ask after frequenting the post your missus thread!]

This cruzer jobby has an attachment for beards with an adjustable length on it.. Soo, if i set it to the longest setting and work my way down from there - will I be able to trim my pubes with it? :P

Nah doesn't take it to the wood, leaves it a bit rough looking, but would be tidier if you used the adjustable length thing really.

As for pubes, if you want them super tidy an of uniform length then that sounds like a sterling idea, I often find when rtimming mine that I take them too short in one area and have to do the rest to comensate, so that would solve the problem! Go for it, let me know if it works out ok!

Davey

Just get rid of the pubes, they are the most pointless thing on the planet, not asif they help keep your manhood warm since they dont cover the whole thing.

That length setting thing should do the trick though, can get the best one then.

I dont have problems with shaving beards since i cant grow one haha

Yeah mine is fairly shamefull although it's getting better recently, I may be a real man yet!

I wouldn't advise shaving your pubes right off though, any girl who sleeps with you will feel like she's riding bareback on a sandpaper horse! Just trim it and next time your washing your hair in the shower slap a bit of the old shampoo/conditioner down there to soften it right up, lovely!

Davey

That is why you are able to shave your pubes i imagine!

For anyone thats remotely hairy it will itch like a bitch after a few hours where it starts to grow back!

I'm a hairy muthertrucker down there, grows along me shaft and everything so it has to go, doesn't itch when it grows back really, it did maybe the first few times but after that no worries, have to shave it once every 3 days ish!

Davey

I'm a hairy muthertrucker down there, grows along me shaft and everything

Davey

it's true. it's like a lemur's arm without the fingers.

I, on the other hand manage to stay ultra smooth and lady friendly with a liberal application of veet (the 5 minute one) once a week.

dont ask for pictures

face wise - just use some decent-ish hair clippers with no guard, crops it off to about 1.5mm so you get the rugged look without getting itchyface syndrome

it's true. it's like a lemur's arm without the fingers.

I, on the other hand manage to stay ultra smooth and lady friendly with a liberal application of veet (the 5 minute one) once a week.

dont ask for pictures

face wise - just use some decent-ish hair clippers with no guard, crops it off to about 1.5mm so you get the rugged look without getting itchyface syndrome

hahahahahahaha!!! i just spat biscuit out everywhere :lol:

Using veet on my jennys just scares me a little, I'll give it a go one day when I get sick of shaving, but I'm worried it'll have some strange side effects!

Davey

Well we can rule out infertility I guess, Jon is fairly conclusive evidence of that. But it does say on the pack not to use it on your knob so there must be a reason. Maybe it makes it very very very small....................... Jon?!?

Davey

Well we can rule out infertility I guess, Jon is fairly conclusive evidence of that. But it does say on the pack not to use it on your knob so there must be a reason. Maybe it makes it very very very small....................... Jon?!?

Davey

you can have pictures - they're just not for the common man.

you do have to be a bit careful not to leave it on there too long (DO NOT use the 3 minute stuff) but even when you do it's no worse than a spot of fairly mild razor burn

don't use the mousse - the supplied sponge is surprisingly abrasive

Edited by poopipe