Birmingham 10-06-2007

I assume Birmingham Central Station is the place to go... Is it far from the station to Vic Square? Any chance you could meet us, Im not sure where were going and we havent been to Brum before?!

So whos got a grinder they can bring, and some method of powering it :P My bike needs a good service before sunday, my kings getting to the breaking teeth stage of slipping! Can't wait haven't been on a TF group ride in ages.

So whos got a grinder they can bring, and some method of powering it :P My bike needs a good service before sunday, my kings getting to the breaking teeth stage of slipping! Can't wait haven't been on a TF group ride in ages.

ive got a 150w power invertor in my car, sooo if you can find a grinder that runs of less than that.... :)

anyone wanna go on saturday night and get a travelodge?

means we can go out in birmingham, grind petes wheel AND not get up silly early!

anyone in?

Could have 2 beds free at mine if u want dude......

Adam

anyone wanna go on saturday night and get a travelodge?

means we can go out in birmingham, grind petes wheel AND not get up silly early!

anyone in?

Uh oh, dangerous idea forming.... I've got this stupid image in my head of you trying to grind a rim in a hotel room and like a cleaner or someone walking in hahaha priceless!

Uh oh, dangerous idea forming.... I've got this stupid image in my head of you trying to grind a rim in a hotel room and like a cleaner or someone walking in hahaha priceless!

ignoring the prospect of the massive "wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggg" noise of the grinder :P:lol: